Feeling of or holding another man's dick

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have done it a number of times, and I really enjoy it. Cocks are amazing
And then once you are touching and fondling his cock.....the very next thing you will want to do, is take him in your mouth......to kiss, lick, suck and taste his cock.....this warm silky-smooth, yet hard throbbing flesh....uuuummm.......in my head I remember feeling and sensing that sucking another man's cock was the most natural thing in the world....it just felt "right" and "good".....

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And then once you are touching and fondling his cock.....the very next thing you will want to do, is take him in your mouth......to kiss, lick, suck and taste his cock.....this warm silky-smooth, yet hard throbbing flesh....uuuummm.......in my head I remember feeling and sensing that sucking another man's cock was the most natural thing in the world....it just felt "right" and "good".....
You are right. For some reason it feels better than my wife holding my cock. And also one thing leading to another.!!!!!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Back in my university days, I used to love helping drunken frat brothers take a piss. Holding their cocks in my hand, regulating their flow with a light squeeze, giving it a shake - and often a tug - when they were done. So many "straight" guys certainly didn't mind a little bit of help. Or offering help in return.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I belong to Motor City Jacks and have gone to many private all male events. Probably held or have been held hundreds of times. It's a great feeling especially just before they or l cum. Much different than a female hand job.