Feeling of or holding another man's dick

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college, I was on a week long road trip with two buddies. We stopped at a rest stop one day with no dividers and me and my buddy both had to take a leak. We were pissing next to each other and we both laughed, said something about "now there's no more modesty" between us.
Then he pulled back his foreskin. I'd never really seen foreskin up close before that. I was clearly looking and he wasn't hiding it. I asked him, naively, "does it hurt?" He laughed and said "No, it feels normal". I asked him how it worked and he retracted it all the way back, and all the way forward, hiding his cock head and exposing it a few times.

We had know each other for years, and we were pretty comfortable around each other, so I asked him. "Can I try it?" he laughed, paused, and said "sure, why not" I held his warm dick, and retracted his foreskin a few times. It felt amazing. (It was also the first dick of another dude I had ever touched up to that point). At this point we were both semi, standing at the urinal. Just laughing and playing with his dick.

Then our third buddy walked in. We instinctively dropped what we were doing, and pretended to finish pissing. We never did anything like that again the rest of the trip, but I am pretty sure it left an impression on both of us.
Nice. I bet you've often wondered what would have happened had you not been interrupted - would your semi's have become erect, would he have held your cock and would you have slid his foreskin back and forth till he shot?

Reactions: diver6

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice. I bet you've often wondered what would have happened had you not been interrupted - would your semi's have become erect, would he have held your cock and would you have slid his foreskin back and forth till he shot?
Yeah, it’s something I think about from time to time. I think he and I were a lot more comfortable with each other than our third friend was. And if it had been just the two of us on that road trip, I think that would’ve been the start of some pretty chill mutual jack off sessions. But that’s not how it went down.

Even after that though, I think he and I were a lot more chill on the road trip and after. Joking around, pantsing each other, generally just much more silly with each other, after playing with each other’s cocks for a minute