Family nudity

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My heritage is 99% Italian; sadly I was not taught the language growing up, but I have made an effort to learn the basics. Whenever I encounter an Italian native here, I like to throw a few lines of Italian in his direction as a form of solidarity.

It's amazing how many Americans (MAGA-types, for sure) think the world revolves around them and everyone else should bend to their will.
Why should you post your posts in English.. if want us to read it.. then do it.. other than that they will just scroll past your post and not read it

• Wow
Reactions: LilBigWang

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why should you post your posts in English.. if want us to read it.. then do it.. other than that they will just scroll past your post and not read it

If you are talking to me, my point was that I sometimes give a friendly "ciao" to my Italian friends.

If you are referring to the previous posters who were writing in Flemish, then why are you bothered by the fact that they were expressing their thoughts in their native language? Is anyone here demanding that you do not write in English?

This forum clearly has members all over the world. Many of them may not be fluent in English or find it easier to express complex thoughts in their native language. I don't see the problem. I either ignore the text entirely or run it through Google Translate if curiosity gets the better of me.

nietepieter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Addition Be willing and respectful to not english native speakers,because they did an effort to learn your language. ((USA, UK, Canada, Australia. etc they don t have the majority of the world population ! ...))
Lucky YOU : WE don t have to scroll past YOUR posts because WE are capable to understand YOUR " english good advice" But what effort did you do? You didn't answer that question. But i know the answer. You know only one language = english and the only big effort you did or do in terms of foreign languages, is pushing with your finger and scrolling non-english posts.

As for me this discussion is CLOSED now.
The thread is "Family Nudity"

Blondebot

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same gender then and now. Dad uncles cousins bros all fine, sons now too. Never gender crossing but know it’s common for a lot.
Same for me and yeah of course it's pretty common. I practiced swimming all my life so i grew up inside locker rooms and it's super normalized, as it should be. I keep seeing it daily

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm curious to hear from others if they grew up in a family atmosphere where nudity was an occasional part of everyday life or something that never occurred.
Was sexuality discussed? Were parents or siblings seen naked?
I grew up in a household where there was no nudity but it wasn't repressive or considered terrible- just didn't occur. Maybe it was due to growing up in the cold of New England!
As I became older I knew that if I had a sexual question I could discuss it, but if I had walked around naked the rest of the family would have thought I was acting very strangely. I think I was too embarrassed, however, to ask specific questions- I remember receiving the facts of life from the self-styled neighborhood cool kid. It took me a few years to realize that half of his information was incorrect.
Not a totally repressed atmosphere however- I remember being an adolescent and receiving a copy of Playboy for my birthday... Those pictures interested me, as did the first times I saw naked men- especially well hung guys- in the locker room. Guess that was a good early indication of being bi.
I'm not sure what walking around naked in front of family members has to do with any thesis you might be spinning. In my case, yes, sexuality was discussed. No, there was no sexual repression. Yes, kids shared information about sex, both accurate and inaccurate. Yes, Playboy, and the occasional Playgirl, magazines were available if you knew where to look. In other words, it was a normal upbringing in all those regards, and I would think viewing other family members naked on a regular or occasional basis -- anything more than the rare accident -- is considered odd.

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
this website is world wide. Its not American only. Can you imagine for 1 minute that we have members from every country in here? why would you ask them to post in English? you can skip over it or you can turn on your translator and participate. But you cant gate-keep this page and be a Karen.

BlueMoon1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I feel like I am a bit of a mystery here.. growing up I was prudish and wouldn’t go shirtless around my family, much less naked. My dad and brother both wandered in their boxers pretty much all the time with their dick popping out all the time. I do wonder if I was being insecure or…I don’t know. What’s funny is I was. Swimmer for eight years, plenty of experience walking around in just a Speedo.. but never could at home. I dunno. lol

cutNpierced

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I thought about this post recently when I found myself taking a shower at my parents’ (they have a gang shower because we were four boys growing up in that house) during a family gathering weekend. One of my cousins and his two sons that I barely knew (I’ve seen them once a year at most) entered the place and showered next to me, making small talk and jokes about the fact that we all had morning wood. Door fully open with four other male family members queuing up and taking part of the conversaction.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I thought about this post recently when I found myself taking a shower at my parents’ (they have a gang shower because we were four boys growing up in that house) during a family gathering weekend. One of my cousins and his two sons that I barely knew (I’ve seen them once a year at most) entered the place and showered next to me, making small talk and jokes about the fact that we all had morning wood. Door fully open with four other male family members queuing up and taking part of the conversaction.

We were seven boys growing up.

Never felt the need for a gang shower and I doubt anyone would have been willing to use it.

Reactions: Pjpatches

everett82

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm curious to hear from others if they grew up in a family atmosphere where nudity was an occasional part of everyday life or something that never occurred.
I grew up in a household where there was no nudity but it wasn't repressive or considered terrible- just didn't occur. Maybe it was due to growing up in the cold of New England!
As I became older I knew that if I had a sexual question I could discuss it, but if I had walked around naked the rest of the family would have thought I was acting very strangely. I think I was too embarrassed, however, to ask specific questions- I remember receiving the facts of life from the self-styled neighborhood cool kid. It took me a few years to realize that half of his information was incorrect.
Not a totally repressed atmosphere however- I remember being an adolescent and receiving a copy of Playboy for my birthday... Those pictures interested me, as did the first times I saw naked men- especially well hung guys- in the locker room. Guess that was a good early indication of being bi.m

everett82

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not a totally repressed atmosphere however- I remember being an adolescent and receiving a copy of Playboy for my birthday... Those pictures interested me, as did the first times I saw naked men- especially well hung guys- in the locker room. Guess that was a good early indication of being bi.
in my family nude no no

Reactions: GAY34

cutNpierced

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We were seven boys growing up.

Never felt the need for a gang shower and I doubt anyone would have been willing to use it.
It was not really about being “willing”. That’s just the way the bathroom was. My parents had their own and that was it for the whole household.