Family nudity

nietepieter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agreed.
Nudity should not be seen as something special . Nudity is linked a lot with sexuality which is wrong.

For me and my family nudity is a normal thing and we have been both our partners nude. My brothers and never had An issue with being Naked.
Same for our own households. We live Naked , also our children. We never obliged them. If they have a mood tot wear a boxer it a t-shirt why not..but most of thé time we all are Naked...also our partners and even also the bot/girtlfriends of some of the children.
Toch een beetje koud hier in Vlaanderen om veel naakt te zijn.

curvy one

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Geniet er alvast van.. voor mij zou dat te geil zijn. zeker als die boy en girlfriends ook naakt zijn ...
Dank je, tja ik blijf een man he , dus soms kan je je al wel eens wat geiler voelen maar dan zonder ik me af.
Maar door al zo lang naakt te zijn valt het allemaal goed mee.
En er zijn zeker knappe boy en girlfriends bij. Ze hebben smaak...

MrMagnus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There are saunas in every residence and housing building here. Everyone goes to the saunas naked. All public showers are open. Therefore nearly everyone knows how big or small their male family members are when soft.

As it should be! I don't understand why people get so hung up about it!

nietepieter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I just figured people were having their posts translated then posting it.. I never seen messages in different languages on here and I’m not wasting my time translating it..
Why should i translate my post in english?
In Flanders (Belgium) we learn foreign languages at school. We do an effort to learn.
And i can understand most of the posts here even if they are written in other languages.
How many foreign languages did you learn ? It's a waste of time i suppose?

Do an effort like all not native english speakers have to do!
Such an "english" language-imperialistic reaction ..

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why should i translate my post in english?
In Flanders (Belgium) we learn foreign languages at school. We do an effort to learn.
And i can understand most of the posts here even if they are written in other languages.
How many foreign languages did you learn ? It's a waste of time i suppose?

Do an effort like all not native english speakers have to do!
Such an "english" language-imperialistic reaction ..

My heritage is 99% Italian; sadly I was not taught the language growing up, but I have made an effort to learn the basics. Whenever I encounter an Italian native here, I like to throw a few lines of Italian in his direction as a form of solidarity.

It's amazing how many Americans (MAGA-types, for sure) think the world revolves around them and everyone else should bend to their will.

N2ranking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My heritage is 99% Italian; sadly I was not taught the language growing up, but I have made an effort to learn the basics. Whenever I encounter an Italian native here, I like to throw a few lines of Italian in his direction as a form of solidarity.

It's amazing how many Americans (

, for sure) think the world revolves around them and everyone else should bend to their will.
Totally agree, we should all have respect for others. English is also not my mother tongue .

Reactions: nietepieter