Fall in total lust with CHRIS ROCKWAY

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah his main page is basically just a lq dick pic once every two weeks. Anything more is PPV. Collabs were like $25 if I remember right
Yeah.
Apparently he also does costume videos but I have no idea how much those are

Reactions: Nomdean

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In his scene with Patrick Dunne his condom was full of precum when he pulled out- that was hot.
I might need to check that one again. I remember in a live show he said he didn’t precum much, or that he never noticed, though he was sure he did .

JustPullOut

Loved Member
Media
Ostrów Wielkopolski, Greater Poland,Poland
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I might need to check that one again. I remember in a live show he said he didn’t precum much, or that he never noticed, though he was sure he did .
I mean when he pulled out the condom there was some watery fluid that landed on a couch. And it was a lot. Would be even better if he came w/o angle change right after leaving ass.
How can you say you are straight when guy's ass make you leaking tons of precum :sob:

Reactions: Pinelaw

mugler haus

Expert Member
Media
I mean when he pulled out the condom there was some watery fluid that landed on a couch. And it was a lot. Would be even better if he came w/o angle change right after leaving ass.
How can you say you are straight when guy's ass make you leaking tons of precum :sob:
Lol he’s straight and he struggles to stay hard in every video with another man. The cutaway scenes were he suddenly goes from soft/losing erection to rock hard are likely bc of a fluffer in between cuts

Reactions: labalf

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Couldn’t that been lube or something ??

I mean, I don’t have my hard drive with me, so I haven’t check the scene just yet.