"Experimenting on vacation" series

ellielli99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Looking for some backstory

Hey guys, I am wondering about a video series that I saw a few years back. It was called "Experimenting on vacation", and I think there were 8 parts available online. It was a bunch of (seemingly) straight guys and a cameraman on a boat or a bus (unclear), and throughout their trip they were pushing the boundaries of their sexuality. Starting with dares - kissing, then licking, sucking.... by the end it was pretty much an orgy, although I don't think they ever fucked.

I loved these videos when I was younger, because of how authentic they were - the guys were my age, also super inexperienced and awkward. It was awesome to see them experiment, and see their progress. I still think about it a lot. Do any of you know more about their backstory? Who are they? Where are they now? How did this whole vacation happen? Have they filmed anything else?

Thanks a bunch.

ellielli99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is that the 6th anniversary shoot from Straight College Men (2SCM)???

Rhett from SCM
I think that might be it! I looked at that thread, and recognized "Rhett" immediately. He was my favorite in this series for sure - loved his cute smile and his willingness to explore. So glad there's such an extensive thread about him and his content. Thank you for sharing. Would love to know more about the other boys too - and once again, just general backstory!

Found some vids
Str8 Guys in an RV--The Whole Thing Part 2 - ThisVid.com
Str8 Guys in an RV--The Whole Thing Part 3 - ThisVid.com