Ethan Vine

MonteRev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just proves what sort of a character this lad really is. He’s scammed a lot of people and then has the arrogance to keep promoting it on insta. I noticed his football team has sacked him and his father. This has to be because of his conduct on OF.
Would a semi-pro football team really care that someone's OF was a rip off?

Benb1992

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Imagine that conversation with the coach... "we support our players making nude content online but I've seen your OF and it's just not good value for money and for that reason you're off the team" :joy::joy::joy:

Kingdong1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Re-read my comment. It has nothing to do with the fact that he rips people off. I’m not sure if you’re aware, but there is a code of conduct with sport. Even at a low level like Ethan’s. When you have companies sponsoring players, you can’t be involved in things like onlyfans on the side, hence why you don’t see pro footballers doing it. Hope that clears up the confusion.

Kingdong1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Surprised he has many followers now. Had to block with him sending the nonsense of how are u mate all the time
He doesn’t really mate. Check out his insta. It’s all paid for likes. If you look how many like his pictures, it’s a small amount compared to the followers he has. I think it’s all an act that he’s doing so well. If he’s so successful, then why is he always offering 70% off haha

BrummyBumBoi14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone, changing up my onlyfans as I’m listening to some of you.
My subscription price will be set at $10.

I will start to put more stuff what you would find on my ppv on my main page and especially teasers of my ppv to make the subscription worth it for you.

I will still keep stuff for ppv which will include customs, wanking vids, cumming vids, sexting and some bigger bundles of pics but the prices will be cut down for these️
Hope everyone likes this news!
Come chat !

Loving this news, he must be listening to us.
I’m going to subscribe and give his OF another chance

turkeylurkey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I will start to put more stuff what you would find on my ppv on my main page and especially teasers of my ppv to make the subscription worth it for you.

I will still keep stuff for ppv which will include customs, wanking vids, cumming vids, sexting and some bigger bundles of pics but the prices will be cut down for these️
Come chat !

Brave! Please let us know how it goes!

BrummyBumBoi14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brave! Please let us know how it goes!
So far so good….
Messages seem more genuine and sound a lot more like they used to,
His PPV prices seem to of dropped significantly in price and today alone there is 4 pictures and a teaser video on his page.
Seems like I get a lot more value for Money for just subbing, let alone PPV, I’ll keep you updated

Reactions: turkeylurkey

MonteRev

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Come chat !

This account was literally made today. 100% this is someone on Ethan's team or Ethan himself. "BrummyBumBoi14" :joy:

Kingdong1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Come chat !

Hahaha you must think we are thick. You have robbed people of money and now you’re setting up fake accounts on here to try and change Ethan’s image…. The guy is a con artist, and his team are just as bad…