andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He had another menty b and had to take a break. So he decides the best way to solve the pressure he puts on himself to make content is to make another channel in which he has to upload.
You already got one struggling channel, why make another one?
I get that he has to please the algorithm gods by making sure his content is of the same vein so it'll get pushed by the algorithm, but if it's just the same content as always, with the difference that one is highly edited, it's not gonna make a difference, it's still the same content.
I guess now we'll get to see just how much of an active audience he has tho. Because i don't think all of the main channel subs will be going onto the second channel, most of them are dormant subs that don't watch

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
have Ethan and Jack shared dick sizes or talked about it at all before??
for Ethan, not really anything legit except that he's circumcized. He and Mark made some small penis jokes on Unus Annus but that doesn't really mean much since their dynamic is always Mark big man huge, Ethan little guy deprecation.

On a couple episodes of Brain Leak, Sean has mentioned being surprised by his own big dick size when he sees it in the mirror after a shower. He also said there was a time that he had to wear a rock climbing harness and the people he was with were impressed by his bulge and made jokes about it. But other than that and the Cloak underwear pics, I think that's about it as far as size confirmation, if you can call it that. Oh, and Sean has said that he's uncut.

Deffydoge

Expert Member
Media
for Ethan, not really anything legit except that he's circumcized. He and Mark made some small penis jokes on Unus Annus but that doesn't really mean much since their dynamic is always Mark big man huge, Ethan little guy deprecation.

On a couple episodes of Brain Leak, Sean has mentioned being surprised by his own big dick size when he sees it in the mirror after a shower. He also said there was a time that he had to wear a rock climbing harness and the people he was with were impressed by his bulge and made jokes about it. But other than that and the Cloak underwear pics, I think that's about it as far as size confirmation, if you can call it that. Oh, and Sean has said that he's uncut.
Ah, shame no numbers have been said but great info thank you

Reactions: BacksideSlap

afununiquename69

Expert Member
Media

Do you have episode numbers NY chance? Did Sean say he's uncut on Brain Leak? Asking for me.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tbh kinda odd the few sponsors he does get it's something like a sex toy company. he advertised their vibrator before. don't think i remember seeing youtubers advertise sex toys. kinda weird it's one of the few sponsors he seems to get.
they should have him film a review to put on their site. just a quick video of him using the product and talking about it

Reactions: tr3vr

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tbh kinda odd the few sponsors he does get it's something like a sex toy company. he advertised their vibrator before. don't think i remember seeing youtubers advertise sex toys. kinda weird it's one of the few sponsors he seems to get.
they should have him film a review to put on their site. just a quick video of him using the product and talking about it
It's mostly LGBTQIA youtubers that I've seen who do sex toy ads, usually for Adam & Eve ironically. For a lot of them, their content is already deemed "not family friendly" just on the basis that they're doing queer content so they don't get as many high paying sponsorships. I think in Ethan's case, he's working with sex toy companies because he probably doesn't get offers from like Magic Spoon, AG1, Betterhelp, or the bevy of meal prep services that the likes of say Drew Gooden or Wendigoon are getting.

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's mostly LGBTQIA youtubers that I've seen who do sex toy ads, usually for Adam & Eve ironically. For a lot of them, their content is already deemed "not family friendly" just on the basis that they're doing queer content so they don't get as many high paying sponsorships. I think in Ethan's case, he's working with sex toy companies because he probably doesn't get offers from like Magic Spoon, AG1, Betterhelp, or the bevy of meal prep services that the likes of say Drew Gooden or Wendigoon are getting.

Also, we know he likes putting stuff up his butt, since he's talked about pegging and and stimulating his prostate well before his OF or sex toy ads.

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, we know he likes putting stuff up his butt, since he's talked about pegging and and stimulating his prostate well before his OF or sex toy ads.
Yeah, the infamous "you can feel it in your prostate" grunting clip from the livestream was like Ohhh yeah, you're like really in tune with your functions down there. lol

I fully think Mika introduced him to pegging and he got super into it.

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, the infamous "you can feel it in your prostate" grunting clip from the livestream was like Ohhh yeah, you're like really in tune with your functions down there. lol

I fully think Mika introduced him to pegging and he got super into it.

Given her self defined status as asexual it seems unlikely that she that it was her idea.

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Given her self defined status as asexual it seems unlikely that she that it was her idea.
Asexual doesn't strictly mean not sexually active though and given their chemistry in videos, she really seemed like she bossed him around a bit. Plus you could be right and it was his idea. The point is, the boy likes his ass played with. lol

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Asexual doesn't strictly mean not sexually active though and given their chemistry in videos, she really seemed like she bossed him around a bit. Plus you could be right and it was his idea. The point is, the boy likes his ass played with. lol

I agree he likes being a sub/bottom. He's also said so and that he isn't ashamed to admit it.

Reactions: wankgameplays

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was usually smaller queer content creators whose content was more adult and their videos were always age restricted. But youtubers more similar to ethan, more on the gaming/reacting/variety content, tend to have the common sponsors like the ones you mentioned. Ethan only seems to get sponsored by leelo, which is odd because i don't think his content shows that as something for his target audience.
I do wonder if part of the reason he accepts these is because on top of the money, they also gift him the toys

Reactions: tr3vr

RadicalDreamers

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh, Ethan mentioned that? Do you recall what episode? I mean, pretty sure mostly everyone here just assumed he was but I just figured the only way we'd ever get an answer was from the OF Q&A (that never was and never will be :pensive:) 'cause there'd really be no other instance where it was brought up lol.

Reactions: JozzGreen