jkc

Worshipped Member
Media
Very briefly yes. He made one and explicitly stated he would use it only to finance his documentary about his comedy tour so it didn't live a very long life unfortch
I'm pretty sure he still has an OF, and it's still generating revenue for him even though he doesn't use it. It's honestly fucked up.

wankgameplays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How would you describe charging people for a service you're no longer providing? Smol bean cuteness?
I mean, the nudes are still there behind a paywall. Not everyone is a terminally online pervert like us and knows exactly where to find illegally uploaded content.

Robbyds96

Loved Member
Media
as long as the nudes are up, if you're paying you're still getting something in return ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if you wanna be mad about him not posting more when he said he wouldn't then do it, it's not my problem lmao
He actually promised the highest tier subscribers more that he never provided

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as long as the nudes are up, if you're paying you're still getting something in return ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if you wanna be mad about him not posting more when he said he wouldn't then do it, it's not my problem lmao

Your comment is inaccurate: He said it was for the Doc, then after that said he would be posting more, including a Q/A and then went radio silent after a few more posts and has never mentioned it again. Collecting a monthly fee without new content is not good.

I believe he said that he would be posting more on his OF, and just never followed up on it.

I don't hate Ethan, by the way. You can criticize someone without hating them.

100% agree, I'm frustrated because he said he would do more but never did and because he's so inconsistent.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm frustrated because he said he would do more but never did and because he's so inconsistent
and thus my vitriol being warranted. not even about the onlyfans. about his youtube. he makes promises and then doesn't go through and just goes away for breaks without notice.
like, it's really fucking frustrating to watch someone whose content you enjoy to keep promising they'll keep making that content and want to improve that content, and then they just disappear without a word, only to come back and make the same promises again. it's infuriating

Hephaestion47

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and thus my vitriol being warranted. not even about the onlyfans. about his youtube. he makes promises and then doesn't go through and just goes away for breaks without notice.
like, it's really fucking frustrating to watch someone whose content you enjoy to keep promising they'll keep making that content and want to improve that content, and then they just disappear without a word, only to come back and make the same promises again. it's infuriating
Yes, we know, you post this same rant all the time.

Loke13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*Sigh* this man knows he has the body and the ass to make some real bank on only fans especially with some " submissive and breedable" style pics like these lol

At this point I think it's pretty obvious right now. He only started the only fans because he needed money quick to fund his project. And we probably won't see him do something like this unless he's desperate enough and needs to fund another project really quickly.

Which is totally fine. I got the vibe from his YouTube q&A about his OF that this definitely wasn't a serious career move for him.

Reactions: cluva121

Loke13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not the gaslighting lol It's still a very dishonest practice. The majority of people who sign up for monthly subscription are signing up because they want to see NEW content as well as the old content. Otherwise he could just very easily keep all of the old content he has on his website but just make his subscription free. Or he could even get rid of some of the more sexually explicit photos and videos and make his subscription free ‍♂️.