Eminem

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's such a bottom. I've never really liked him, and I dislike rap in general, but he is nice to look at, especially since he's physically matured. No guy shows off his ass all the time like that and doesn't want someone to play with it, whether it be men or women.

selena_2016

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's such a bottom. I've never really liked him, and I dislike rap in general, but he is nice to look at, especially since he's physically matured. No guy shows off his ass all the time like that and doesn't want someone to play with it, whether it be men or women.
I know, right? But maybe him showing his ass a lot is just his thing i guess...
Or maybe he knows that some of his friends in the hiphop industry are closeted gays so this is him getting the closeted gay rappers get turned on by him? idk:skull:

Reactions: serenity1203

integritymatters

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Eminem was homophobic in the way that most people were homophobic in the late 90s and early 2000s. Like the politicians and the rest of the culture, he evolved on the issue. I never felt he was acting out of malice, he was just ignorant. Most people are ignorant about things throughout their lives, few admit it and learn from their mistakes. Praise the ones who do, and shame the ones who don't. There's no reason for us to beat this dead horse now that he's become an ally.
He's an ally, yes, but I can't help but think he's somewhat racist.
Em's never dated or married black women, and then there was this.....

Sidebar: There's a YouTuber who did some videos, insinuating Em is gay or bi because him and Dr. Dre used to hunch; I don't believe that at all.
I'd go as far as to say, if they did hunch, Dre probably wouldn't have been so misogynistic and violent toward women - I'd also heard that someone connected to Dr. Dre said he had an affair with a man named Bruce, so long ago.
Like I said, I don't believe any of the LGBT rumors, I'm just stating the information.
But regarding that song Em did, plus the fact that Em's never dated or married black women (if he has, then that's new information to me and I've been a fan of Em since 2004) - it all seems..... very telling.

• Haha
Reactions: Empirerec

Kizzo2002

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Not dating a black person makes you a racist now? Lmfao
That was a weird post. Eminem a racist because he hasn't dated or married a black woman? If you have followed Eminem through the years you know what Eminem is all about.

I still believe he is bi though.

D

deleted20793731

That was a weird post. Eminem a racist because he hasn't dated or married a black woman? If you have followed Eminem through the years you know what Eminem is all about.

I still believe he is bi though.
Why do you think he is bi?