Eminem

RunAwayNow

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember when it seemed he was finally toning it down with the homophobic lyrics and then he had a verse in a Nicki Minaj song saying "All you lil' faggots can suck it. No homo, but I'ma stick it to 'em like refrigerator magnets"

al7801

Legendary Member
Media
I remember when it seemed he was finally toning it down with the homophobic lyrics and then he had a verse in a Nicki Minaj song saying "All you lil' faggots can suck it. No homo, but I'ma stick it to 'em like refrigerator magnets"
Well if he said that in front of me, I'd start sucking so I can't complain :p

fXTAoym.gif

brigadoon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
5441932A-37D0-4F08-BE38-E883482C891B_1_100_o.jpeg

I don't know how we haven't yet mentioned the "Without Me" video? Him shoving his bulge in the camera was the absolute star of my teenage masturbatory fantasies. If you search YouTube for the making of the video, there's one point where he says something like "Holy gigantical completely natural bulges, Batman!" He knew what he was doing! lol

In terms of him being homophobic - he has made a lot of very supportive statements regarding LGBTQ+ and the BLM movement as of late. If we go by his older lyrics (that were clearly written to generate controversy) he'd also be a wife-beater, murderer, a literal mother fucker, etc... I know not everyone can look past that, and I understand, but if you look to any more recent political stances, he actually seems like a good guy.

D

deleted7547601

View attachment 88228901
I don't know how we haven't yet mentioned the "Without Me" video? Him shoving his bulge in the camera was the absolute star of my teenage masturbatory fantasies. If you search YouTube for the making of the video, there's one point where he says something like "Holy gigantical completely natural bulges, Batman!" He knew what he was doing! lol

In terms of him being homophobic - he has made a lot of very supportive statements regarding LGBTQ+ and the BLM movement as of late. If we go by his older lyrics (that were clearly written to generate controversy) he'd also be a wife-beater, murderer, a literal mother fucker, etc... I know not everyone can look past that, and I understand, but if you look to any more recent political stances, he actually seems like a good guy.
Love to have a sniff between there

Reactions: jardoor11

weirdsalad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The dude made unabashedly homophobic and anti-gay songs. It doesn’t matter if he was mostly doing it for attention or to troll or that he’s “friends” with Elton John. It’s weird how so many “queers” are quick to kiss someone’s ass and completely overlook shit just because they have the hots for someone or because someone did something supposedly “gay friendly”. And while I sorta thought Em might have grown up, in the last couple of years he picked an unnecessary beef with Tyler the Creator (who has also been problematic in his own ways), and he just had to throw homo shaming shade at him. Your sex life, your dating life, your friends, your politics don’t erase problematic perspectives, hateful diatribes or using hate for promo and buzz.

I don’t harbor ill-will towards Eminem. And I had a crush on him growing up. But people are really corny when they pull out the “he’s friends with this person so he he can’t be that” nonsense. It’s as bad as the “I’m not racist because one of my friends is black” type shit. Hell, there are quite a few openly “gay” or “queer” people who are homophobic, anti gay, gay resentful.
as a person sexually attracted to men myself i honestly couldn’t care less. his music is fire and he’s hot, probably his way of insulting or replying to people that pisses him off isn’t the most politically correct, but yeah go tell him that he behaved badly and that he needs scolding, he’s a hiphop artist not the average kindergarten kid and he couldn’t care less, like we all could care less and stop making everything about being socially acceptable or politically correct, this generation is filled with fucking pussies and people that don’t know how to live, we transformed the meaning of “freedom of speech” into “if you say something even slightly outside what’s politically correct you’re canceled”. i believe that he’s not homophobic, it’s his artist persona that is out of the lines and against everything socially acceptable and i honestly love it

oash

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as a person sexually attracted to men myself i honestly couldn’t care less. his music is fire and he’s hot, probably his way of insulting or replying to people that pisses him off isn’t the most politically correct, but yeah go tell him that he behaved badly and that he needs scolding, he’s a hiphop artist not the average kindergarten kid and he couldn’t care less, like we all could care less and stop making everything about being socially acceptable or politically correct, this generation is filled with fucking pussies and people that don’t know how to live, we transformed the meaning of “freedom of speech” into “if you say something even slightly outside what’s politically correct you’re canceled”. i believe that he’s not homophobic, it’s his artist persona that is out of the lines and against everything socially acceptable and i honestly love it
I absolutely agree.

Reactions: weirdsalad

royal_madnessty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's often accused of being a homophobe because of his lyrics but do some research and listen to what Elton John says about him..he's pretty open about how he is not homophobic.

Few years ago he bought Elton and his husband a set of diamond cockrings lol.

royal_madnessty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a fan of his music for since the late 90's and i love him. BUT he did have some very homophobic lyrics especially on his song called Marshall Matters, i'm obviously going to censor those words:

New kids on the block, sucked a lot of dick
Boy-girl groups make me sick
And I can't wait 'til I catch all you f***** in public
I'ma love it

Plus I was put here to put fear in f***** who spray Faygo Root Beer
And call themselves clowns 'cause they look queer
F*ggy 2Dope and Silent Gay
Claimin' Detroit, when y'all live 20 miles away (fuckin' f*****)
And I don't wrestle, I'll knock you fuckin' f***** the fuck out

"Slim Anus"? You damn right, slim anus
I don't get fucked in mine like you two little flaming f*****

Which is it bitch, Mrs. Briggs or Ms. Mathers?
It doesn't matter- f*****
Talkin' about I fabricated my past
He's just aggravated I won't ejaculate in his ass

On the other hand, the song is 23 years old and back then it wasn't really a bad word but someone correct me if i'm wrong. Dmx was also known for his homophobic lyrics back then plus Biggie and Tupac.

Shady still uses the F word every now and then, most recently on his song Fall from 2018-ish i believe, this was towards Tyler the Creator but he re-used Tyler's own words of calling himself the F word. ''is this why you call yourself a F**** b*tch?'' At the same time he mellowed down a lot and donates to charities every year, calling out racist Trump supporters and (white) cops/police brutality.

Some of his exes are Mariah Carey, Brittany Murphy, Tara Reid and of course he married Kim twice.

If you listen to his Mariah Carey diss song from 2008-ish he calls Nick Cannon the F word and he nutting too early over Mariah's belly (lol)

This is one of my all time favorite Eminem songs and it's recent, it's about the Vegas shooting/gun rights so NSFW. He looks hot in this MV:

Reactions: Dickbrit