Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Undoubtedly, a boner under a swimsuit is a very embarrassing situation in most situations, as it´s almost impossible to hide your anatomy under such a small piece of clothing. Even the tiniest dick in the world will show off in such circumstances. Moreover, for growers like myself, boners in speedos are more noticeable if your rod shows off above the water line.

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks! And loved your story. I've stood on crowded buses and trains like that and always felt a lot of that wasn't just accidental. Certainly not what took place between the Marine and me on the bus!

Looks just like the Marine's cock! If that's yours, great size!
Yes, all of it is mine! I’m happy to share.

sonny84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not exactly on topic but close enuf. I think erections on a bus qualify as public, though perhaps only embarrassing with eyes wide open.

When I was in the Navy, I was stationed for awhile in San Diego and would commute each weekend back to my wife and young son in LA. Sometimes I'd hitchhike, but when flush I'd take the Greyhound. This Friday evening for the first leg I had a window seat near the rear to myself and quickly fell asleep. At Camp Pendleton I woke for a few seconds when a good-looking blond Marine my age took the aisle seat next to me. I could tell he was a jarhead by the distinctive high and tight crewcut they all wear.

A while later, I slowly came awake, immediately realizing I had a roaring hard on. I could sense I was leaking pre-cum. I was wearing shorts, a favorite of mine that showed off my muscular, hairy legs. I can't remember but I was either going commando or wearing government-issue white boxers. Whatever, a surreptitious glance revealed my super-slender little dick was noticeable tenting up and to the side.* I also felt my seat mate's leg pressed against my bare leg. A secretive glance showed he was also aroused, but his was the exact opposite of mine size-wise, much much larger and forming a long, thick pipe-like outline down his inner thigh. Won't hazard a guess to it's exact size but I'm sure he'd be a member in good standing here at LPSG..

I continued to feign sleep, occasional taking peeks at our comparative erections through my half-closed eyelashes. Our two cocks would make a spectacular entry in the "Big/Small Comparison Thread", probably breaking all records for number of "likes". The contrast in size made me even harder. Somehow I could tell he was faking sleep also; he'd occasionally press more firmly against my hairy leg, which I occasionally returned.

This went on until LA, where we both went our separate ways with no acknowledgement of the brief, veiled, vaguely homoerotic encounter. I'm sure, like myself, he considered himself totally straight, but it certainly was an erotic couple of hours.

* I legitimately claim 4" erect but that's super-bone pressed with the ruler nearly drawing blood. Non-bone-pressed -- and closer to what it looks like in the showers -- it's maybe 3.5" or a little over. Definitely small-looking on a 6'3", well-built, athletic dude.
Ok this was hot.

Boywatch200

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Worst for me was once my wife and I were on a long weekend at the beach at a hotel. It was offseason, so there weren't many people there. I went into the rather small outdoor hot tub in just gym shorts, commando and she sat on the edge in front of me. I started feeling her legs and got rock hard. Just then another couple walks over and the guy gets right in. I couldn't get my boner to go down no matter how I tried. Finally, I turned from them and grabbed my towel to go to the locker room, but dropped the towel and I may as well have been naked... Dick was out and up at full mast and balls almost hanging out leg. Grabbed towel quickly and covered to get to locker room. Stripped them off to shower off quick and within 30 seconds the other dude was in the shower across from me. Tried to play it off but he was totally looking and boning too. Got out dried off and left quick... lol
Damn… so much boner tension lol needed to release man! Lol

Reactions: Jdx0818 and Padad7