Embarassing boners in public

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a story about this, it JUST happened too.

Was at Dim Sum early yesterday, the restaurant wasn't very fully, a few table away at a larger table was some Asians and some Caucasian family with them. The Caucasian family had 2 sons both of them really handsome, blonde hair, blue eyes and super tall ( probably about 6'5 to 6'7 both of them, which I didn't see until they got up to leave). When they were finished the younger son got up to leave first and as he was passing my table he looked down at his shorts and my eyes followed too...down down....down to his crotch. It looked like his boxers bunched up when he was sitting and when he got it he had a huuuuge boner just living down his right side. He quickly stuck his hands in his pocket to adjust but I saw it all...it was beautiful.

Embarrassing for him but wonderful for me, lol! :)

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ever see a guy pop a boner in public and be embarrassed cos there was no way of hiding it? Or anyone have any pics of something like this happening?

I love it when sportsmen get excited in full view of the crowd and there is no way of hiding it. Here's an example:

sportsman boner

When I was a senior in High School, our youth pastor took all of us (maybe 15 guys) on a camping trip. The rooms slept 3 and, as it happened, a good buddy and I shared with the pastor who was a senior in college and preparing for full time church work. The very first morning, the three of us woke up and were just laying in bed chatting. All of a sudden, there was a shout from the kitchen that breakfast was ready. My buddy and I got up quickly cause we were hungry but Pastor Dave just stayed in bed. We were teasing him about missing the food and literally pulled him out of his bed. We saw why he was waiting for us to leave. Man, he had taken off his unders and had the biggest morning wood I think I've ever seen. After we pulled him outta bed, of course he was embarrassed, but we just said we're all guys here and not to worry about it. Got to say, the dude was hung and I hope he's still enjoying his morning wood with his wife! LOL

OllyJon

Expert Member
Media
Man, I was showering after yoga just now and got the biggest boner ever. It's a communal shower and normally when someone else is in it, I can control it but it just sprung up and not necessarily because of the other guy. Anyway I feel he became aware and prolonged drying off so he could admire but I was so embarrassed to feel so out of control as it is so hard to hide. Most people be like "You're hung, be proud" but I'm hoping some of you fellow large penised guys can relate to the awkwardness of these social situations?

stustu

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saw a total hunk of a man at an airport once. He was waiting to get on an airplane and no seats available.
He was in tight jeans and a sports coat - very lean and muscular. His dick was straight up to the left and
very very thick. No doubt that he had a boner. Once he realized that 10 + people were staring at him,
he quickly turned away from the crowd and put his hand in the pocket to cover up.

mydangler

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Man, I was showering after yoga just now and got the biggest boner ever. It's a communal shower and normally when someone else is in it, I can control it but it just sprung up and not necessarily because of the other guy. Anyway I feel he became aware and prolonged drying off so he could admire but I was so embarrassed to feel so out of control as it is so hard to hide. Most people be like "You're hung, be proud" but I'm hoping some of you fellow large penised guys can relate to the awkwardness of these social situations?
I love to look at others guys hard but would be very embarrassed if I got hard in front of others at the gym. If I feel it coming on I just grab my towel but usually so exhausted from working out it doesn't have the energy to get hard. Ha. Would like to get naked with you tho!

D

deleted1124309

Back in the last year of high school I got a boner meanwhile wearing very exposing school pants. I went to the toilet in order to take care of this, but on my way someone pushed a girl on me, and no kidding, her ass went straight to my dick. After sending me 2 steps back she looked me in the face, but her friends came along and kept playing with her. I guess she felt it, but the arrival of her friends saved me from an even more embarassing situtation

jimg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Public transport boners , and i would get one when i was just in jeans and T-shirt,no jumper to hide it when getting up to get off the bus,no matter how hard i tried to avoid thinking about my erection it wouldn't go down, i even went a couple of more stops to see if that would help,nope, so have to get off with a very noticeable bulge in my jeans,and wearing loose jeans it made a good tent,back then i was embarrassed,now not so much,it's just a normal male reaction that sometimes won't be controlled no matter how "HARD" you try

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever see a guy pop a boner in public and be embarrassed cos there was no way of hiding it? Or anyone have any pics of something like this happening?
There have been an number of embarrassing boners for me. One event that stands out was when I was taking classes at a community college.

I bought 3 pair of Munsingwear bikini briefs that were on a clearance rack - red, navy, and light blue. I couldn't find the light blue in size M, so I bought the large. Big mistake! Monday morning, it was chilly. I wore a pair of white Levis cords with a print sweater and hustled to make it to my 8:00 class. Well, this was the morning that I wore the new size L bikini briefs. I had my books under one arm and my travel coffee mug in the other. As I walked across the parking lot, I felt my dick slide down the right side. The underwear was too loose to offer any support. The motion of walking made the ribbed corduroy fabric rub back and forth over the ridge of the head of my dick. Being one who always wore briefs, the stimulation was too much and my dick elongated down and to the right. I thought "Oh shit!" With both hands occupied, I could not stop to adjust or I would have been late. I left the parking area and was now crossing campus. I saw 2 girls approach me and hoped that they wouldn't notice my condition. No such luck! Those white corduroy jeans had a snug fit and didn't hide a thing. I saw the one girl elbow her friend and whisper something to her when they were about 15 feet away from me. Her friend starts to laugh immediately. I was wearing sunglasses, so they couldn't not see how embarrassed I was from my eyes, but I'm sure that my face was red like a bad sunburn.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Speedos when I was younger were the required swimwear. At the municipal pool you could only wear these, shorts were banned. The trouble with speedos was two fold, it left nothing to the imagination, there were of course boys who were quite keen on that, and then there was me who as night followed day got an erection swimming. There were many times when I had to hold my penis to stop it popping out from the top when I hauled myself out, in spite of this it did from time to time when other boys knocked into you deliberately. There wasn't much you could do . Speedos were drawn to a position below your belly button and my erection was beyond that. Speedos were of course a bit baggy when wet, but that extra didn't hold my penis in as the costume was pulled down slightly.. My best friend was really jealous of my erections, something I considered to be an huge problem. The worst moment happened at one school sports where we were called back after a false start. I came out with water logged togs and an full erection. I managed to pull my costume up getting out. I had to stand in the starting line again before the parents with my hands by my side desperately hoping that my erection was not going to pop out from behind the drawstring . I wanted to retie the drawstring but there was no opportunity. There was barely enough cloth and luckily the race was underway quickly and there was no second false start. I was 13.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m the kind of guy who gets erections very easily, There have been situations where I had a semi or an erection in my Lycra cycling gear for everyone to see. Best not to make weird moves to try to hide it. You can’t really hide it, and it will only make it look more awkward. I ignore it and act normally. That way it’s more likely to go away quickly and also more likely that other people will ignore it, or at least, they pretend to.