Elliott Norris

yorobunduland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is he the one that had a youtube chanel and does or did OF with his asian husband?
Nah i think that's max and yos

So his old thread got taken down huh? It was quite the mix between people arguing over nothing and some actual elliott content lol

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bless you!

Those pics are definitely many pounds lighter too.

I always think it’s funny when guys say they’re “discreet” yet post their whole face and say they’re looking for fun…girl learn the definition of the word discreet

Nastyxxxboyy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t really get this guy. Is he cutting weight now and not being a gainer anymore? Someone also asked him on snap if he was straight or bi and he said straight, which maybe he was kidding but he’s so fucking weird it wouldn’t surprise me if he was lying about something
This man is a screaming homosexual lmfaoo. He’s always being sarcastic on social cuz people bombard him questioning his sexuality all the time. Trust me, there isn’t an ounce of heterosexuality in his body

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This man is a screaming homosexual lmfaoo. He’s always being sarcastic on social cuz people bombard him questioning his sexuality all the time. Trust me, there isn’t an ounce of heterosexuality in his body
oh i have zero doubt he’s gay, i just don’t get his whole thing. i finally just unfollowed him, it was better when it was pics and not so many boring videos, he’s not as interesting as he thinks he is