MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did his last thread get deleted?
It did. I assume by him. Not sure why, it was mostly caps of his public social media. There was a lot of discussion about how his personality is…not great.

Almost all his dick pics are of him on his back and his dick laying on his belly, so I assume it’s small (which isn’t a problem for me) and he’s embarrassed about it.

LtTomatoe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
But is there a way to have those pics? I would love to see him
It did. I assume by him. Not sure why, it was mostly caps of his public social media. There was a lot of discussion about how his personality is…not great.

Almost all his dick pics are of him on his back and his dick laying on his belly, so I assume it’s small (which isn’t a problem for me) and he’s embarrassed about it.

Reactions: kev2001

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don’t really get this guy. Is he cutting weight now and not being a gainer anymore? Someone also asked him on snap if he was straight or bi and he said straight, which maybe he was kidding but he’s so fucking weird it wouldn’t surprise me if he was lying about something

Tilemile69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t really get this guy. Is he cutting weight now and not being a gainer anymore? Someone also asked him on snap if he was straight or bi and he said straight, which maybe he was kidding but he’s so fucking weird it wouldn’t surprise me if he was lying about something
I got rid of Grindr but I might be able to see if I can restore it from a saved conversation. It most definitely was his pics… he could be on there looking for ladies. Wouldn’t be the first person. Doesn’t mean he likes masc dudes… he’s sexy I’ve already said that but on your gaining or losing, he does post a great number of pics stuffing his face

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I got rid of Grindr but I might be able to see if I can restore it from a saved conversation. It most definitely was his pics… he could be on there looking for ladies. Wouldn’t be the first person. Doesn’t mean he likes masc dudes… he’s sexy I’ve already said that but on your gaining or losing, he does post a great number of pics stuffing his face
i think he’s attractive. i know guys have hooked up with him. he gives major gay vibes. not sure why he’d lie about it especially if he’s on grindr. his old thread had his grindr pics on it, it’s pretty obvious he’s at least gay. he’s odd

roseroserose

Legendary Member
Media
Posting “bump” won’t make the content happen any faster, stop it
It actually will, because it those who have commented previously on this thread will get the notification. Also this thread will show up at homepage at the time I posted the bump and other people who might have Elliott s content who never know that this thread exist might notice it and share more.

MarioGolden

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It actually will, because it those who have commented previously on this thread will get the notification. Also this thread will show up at homepage at the time I posted the bump and other people who might have Elliott s content who never know that this thread exist might notice it and share more.
It actually will not, and it is also against the rules of this site.