Edvin Ryding

redrocks3313

Legendary Member
Media
He’s so pretty. Wish he was lgbt in real life, he played the part so convincingly lol
It's valid for him to keep his sexuality private imo. He's dated women in the past but that doesn't mean he's any less queer if he chooses not to label himself. Not trying to start any argument (hopefully it doesn't read that way) but I don't think he's ever put a label on it

Enjay87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's valid for him to keep his sexuality private imo. He's dated women in the past but that doesn't mean he's any less queer if he chooses not to label himself. Not trying to start any argument (hopefully it doesn't read that way) but I don't think he's ever put a label on it
I think it's fair to assume that a guy who only dates girls is straight untill proven otherwise.
However, I will say he should be applauded for not making "unlabelled" a label, which has become another weird trend.

Reactions: beherenow

milkway1

Loved Member
Media
Assuming he's keeping anything private.