Dylan Minnette

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Will they never make him do a proper nude scene in which he has to show, at least, his naked buttcheeks?
Unfortunately, he's so focused on music that he hasn't acted in a couple years and there's nothing on the horizon. But hopefully someday.

maxxxs

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Prudish? Have you seen the stuff his girlfriend has been posting over the past year? Or the Skims campaign they did?

Camille89

Cherished Member
Media
Prudish? Have you seen the stuff his girlfriend has been posting over the past year? Or the Skims campaign they did?
Well I'm not always in Dylan's bussiness :D but I said that because he has been quite the good boy so far. No nudes from him, nothing too much revealing as far as I know.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I'm not always in Dylan's bussiness :D but I said that because he has been quite the good boy so far. No nudes from him, nothing too much revealing as far as I know.

Well, they all can’t be the cast of Teen Wolf with their wank videos everywhere.

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When users show off their most insane fantasies it actually makes me like the subject of the thread even more.

Look at his face... so many men trying to do lewd things to him. He needs a protective assertive wife and I'm gladly accept my fate to save my man!!! /s

IMG_20240418_082739.jpg
woman-aims-a-rifle.jpg