Dylan Minnette

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dylan-minnette-autograph-8x10-photo-0000506134.jpg

kaki1234

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's so hot holy shit. I hope he gets more adult roles with shirtless or naked scenes

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is definitely a hottie. I just started to watch 13 reasons yesterday. There was a lockerroom scene and they showed nudity and it was a great shot of a hot ass. I wish it was Dylan's ass. He does have plenty of potential.
Oh another scene..
He sat at his computer with lotion and began to masturbate to a picture of two girls kissing but was interrupted. . . Dayum!

Reactions: Breathfromanother

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
He is definitely a hottie. I just started to watch 13 reasons yesterday. There was a lockerroom scene and they showed nudity and it was a great shot of a hot ass. I wish it was Dylan's ass. He does have plenty of potential.
Oh another scene..
He sat at his computer with lotion and began to masturbate to a picture of two girls kissing but was interrupted. . . Dayum!

There's ONE reason to watch 13 Reasons. He's originally from Indiana, so I had assumed 'conservative white boy'. From the above info, he seems a bit frisky. Good.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh another scene..

I know. In some scenes it appears dylan has a pretty decent butt

Reactions: fellatio4ever

billybones

Superior Member
Media
He's a cute guy and all, and there are several other cute guys on the series, but the series is shit.

I'm all for scenes where the audience is inside the head of a character for a fantasy -Six Feet Under moments, as I call them- but you can't have 9 of them in a row. The audience doesn't have any fucking clue what's going on now. Not only are most of the characters MTV melodrama vapid, but it's Flowers in the Attic-level tragedy because absolutely nothing works out well for the dead chick while she's alive.

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's a cute guy and all, and there are several other cute guys on the series, but the series is shit.

I'm all for scenes where the audience is inside the head of a character for a fantasy -Six Feet Under moments, as I call them- but you can't have 9 of them in a row. The audience doesn't have any fucking clue what's going on now. Not only are most of the characters MTV melodrama vapid, but it's Flowers in the Attic-level tragedy because absolutely nothing works out well for the dead chick while she's alive.

Completely disagree 13 reasons why us one of the best series I've watched. It's fucking deep, it's emotional and extreme hard to watch. I myself had many triggers go while watching the series. It's extremely real and I could relate to Hannah the whole time with the bullying. I myself sliced my wrist at 15 but was lucky. I also completely related to clay from my best friend who committed suicide from cyber bullying and sexual harassment and her rape. I think it's a show everyone should watch.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
Completely disagree 13 reasons why us one of the best series I've watched. It's fucking deep, it's emotional and extreme hard to watch. I myself had many triggers go while watching the series. It's extremely real and I could relate to Hannah the whole time with the bullying. I myself sliced my wrist at 15 but was lucky. I also completely related to clay from my best friend who committed suicide from cyber bullying and sexual harassment and her rape. I think it's a show everyone should watch.
With no disrespect to the seriousness of the issue, we will have to agree to disagree. I don't see it preventing any youth suicide. This girl has been screwed over by EVERYONE, literally or figuratively, that she has encountered in life outside of her own family and manages to exact revenge on each of them. I can't think of a better or more melodramatic advertisement for the virtues of suicide.

Caesarimp

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought it had very good intentions, but I think it tried to tackle too many issues at once in a way that undermined its overall effectiveness. In trying to be all things and to deal with so many issues that affect teens and relate to teen suicide It started to feel a bit more like a PSA at times than a compelling drama. Your mileage may vary, but it didn't quite do it for me.