Dreambound Onlyfans

TownDep

Superior Member
Media
anyone have a vid where he's extra verbal? Ive been on the hunt for this one show where he is. I think it was 03/20/2023 where he's really talking dirty
Looking at those sites that archives cam shows, the 3/20/23 show was slow - doesn't seem to be one where he talks dirty

MCosta81

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Looking at those sites that archives cam shows, the 3/20/23 show was slow - doesn't seem to be one where he talks dirty
i am basically getting that from this clip i found from boyfriendtv where this site watchurbate posted a clip and its this full show im looking for. I asked the person who posted in the comments and they weren't specific lol but any help tracking this show down would be appreciated!

Attachments

JaykeJon

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
anyone have a vid where he's extra verbal? Ive been on the hunt for this one show where he is. I think it was 03/20/2023 where he's really talking dirty
I think this is the one. I put the cumshot seperate.
Dreambound 1.mp4

Dreambound 2.mp4

JaykeJon

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are amazing. I’ve been watching him for YEARS and I’ve never seen him get this verbal. He’s usually pretty calm. So hot hearing him call it a pussy and talk about the dildo and say cock. Wow
I've been a Big Fan of his for a Long time. If his OF wasn't $15, I'd be subbed all the time. But it is worth $15. He was one of the first rooms I entered when I started watching CB in 2016.