Dolan twins

Adzypirka22

Loved Member
Media
Quezon City (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
Unsure
Sure some, but we’re talking about this specific case, as everyone speculates and the heat was high. Grayson isn’t Caitlyn Jenner and Ethan isn’t “being supportive” narrative.

full disclosure, I don’t know them, no, but I did meet them, and it was just me their sister and them in a hotel gym. They were cool and I got a picture with them at the end of our sesh. I was present when this first pic was taken. I’m going off more than most with only a parasocial relationship because I’ve actually interacted with them in private.
Yummm

Hallaa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I’m shocked that no one has posted this yet. Their first (actually second) Instagram post in quite a while.

View attachment 114526711
I think people don't care because they posted once before too in the summer and dipped. So now a lot of people know this post is purely for marketing purposes to gain views and clicks for their movie which they uploaded on YouTube. And they will most probably dip again

philerup

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think people don't care because they posted once before too in the summer and dipped. So now a lot of people know this post is purely for marketing purposes to gain views and clicks for their movie which they uploaded on YouTube. And they will most probably dip again
The short film, written and directed by them, is very personal and they are clearly drawing from their own experience losing a parent and how they feel about their connection to animals.

You are right, but why can’t they pull a Beyoncé, say what they want to say, then dip?

Im23XXzz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who else wants to suck Grayson's condom after he fucked some tight chick and came a few times?
I'd rather just suck Grayson's dick until he cums down my throat tbh.