Does Anyone Here Likes To Cum On Yourself?

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love to shoot my load on myself. I sometimes cum on my face (both by accident and on purpose) but I usually just lay back and let it shoot. I love watching my cum run down my chest and between / over my abs, pool in my navel or dribble down my dick and onto my balls ;)

D

deleted814719

If I'm in bed and wanking, I'll usually put a towel on my stomach to catch the cum. I don't mind a mess on me but clean-up is just so much easier.

I've done the legs-over-head thing numerous times in an effort to shoot straight into my mouth. My aim isn't the best so naturally I give myself a facial along with a shot or two into the mouth. I do enjoy looking at myself post-cum seeing the huge mess on my face and neck.

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's a very recent discovery for me - I never tried cumming onto my chest until joining LPSG a couple of months ago. It makes for a bit of cleanup but it's a fun new way of doing things every so often.

Reactions: RIboxerguy

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
since joining this site I have begun to do so
I hope you're enjoying it.

For me, there is a convenience about letting it fly onto your chest/belly. I like to masturbate in bed and, lying on my back, that's where my cock naturally points so, when it's time to cum, no having to grab something and make sure I am aimed correctly - I can just cum.

Then I also don't see cum as anything nasty. When I am still horny and stroking away it seems like something sexy to be experienced rather than just dumped as conveniently as possible. Just as I enjoy feeling it push its way up my urethra from my prostate to the tip of my penis, so I also enjoy feeling the warm splashes as it lands on my skin, and it's great to check out whatever pattern in made on me at the end.

After that, usually, excitement turns to ambivalence and I do, usually, wipe it up fairly soon but sometimes I will run my fingers through it or even eat some.