Does anyone have a breeding fetish..?

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To pump your load deep inside your sub it's amazing. I breed every time I can, obviously only a few mates can have raw cock and load; but the orgasm is awesome. Best way to bond with your sub or mate, pumping him full of your testosterone load.
Mhmmm... sounds hot.

Reactions: 1814 and fixer69xxx

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Breeding sounds like a great way to spend a few hours, sadly the activity can lead to days if not a lifetime of servitude and remorse.

d8cd0d3790e50ed1b826a4a8ab92f2f1.jpg

AdamHenry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Between two individuals gay or straight a committed relationship, I can see it. The power dynamic and bonding nature of it must be euphoric. There's also a major trust fact that will bring the two parties together. Never done it because I do not want kids. Condoms all the way. Besides STD are making a comeback in a Yuuuge way.

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Breeding sounds like a great way to spend a few hours, sadly the activity can lead to days if not a lifetime of servitude and remorse.

d8cd0d3790e50ed1b826a4a8ab92f2f1.jpg
Very True..
Important life lesson I guess..? Haha.
Thanks for the reply!

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Between two individuals gay or straight a committed relationship, I can see it. The power dynamic and bonding nature of it must be euphoric. There's also a major trust fact that will bring the two parties together. Never done it because I do not want kids. Condoms all the way. Besides STD are making a comeback in a Yuuuge way.
Always play safe~!! Hahaha.
Thanks for the reply!

Reactions: 1814 and AdamHenry

Lvitlarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To pump your load deep inside your sub it's amazing. I breed every time I can, obviously only a few mates can have raw cock and load; but the orgasm is awesome. Best way to bond with your sub or mate, pumping him full of your testosterone load.

Mmm sounds hot man...I'd love to take your heavy load deep inside my ass...it always makes me horny feeling my guy fill me up..;)

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was in grad school I had a buddy who loved to let me seed his ass. When it came time to shoot my load I would slam my cock balls deep and unload as deep into him as I could. I fucked him like this one morning before he left for classes. He told me later that he repeatedly had to excuse himself from class to use the restroom so that he could clean up the cum that kept leaking out his hole into his underwater. I didn't believe him until he showed me his underwear. They were definitely cum stained where his hole would have been.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love the thought of breeding my wife's pussy! I love the thought of sliding my cock deep inside her Pussy breeding her especially doggie style. Finally after breeding her and taking all I can I shooting my thick steamy hot cum made just for her pussy deep inside her.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To me there is nothing as satisfying as breeding my wife's pussy and emptying my cocks cum deep inside her pussy collapsing on her breasts basking in the afterglow holding each other's body enjoying that after you cum feeling that makes everything wonderful and you wish it could go on forever.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i know i'll probably get flamed for saying this but as someone who has my own experiences to reference as well as straight male friends, female friends, and gay male friends and gay male co-workers it is apparant to me my gay male friends/co-workers have sex with more people in a given month than my straight male friends and straight female friends.

not sure if it is just too easy or their goals are different in that the end goal isn't marriage and child bearing? or maybe the fact they can't get preggers makes them less careful but can still get std's?

i guess what i'm saying is i don't thing there are std's sent to get the gays or any conspiracy i think statistically if you play with fire more often you'll be burned

KuronoB

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i know i'll probably get flamed for saying this but as someone who has my own experiences to reference as well as straight male friends, female friends, and gay male friends and gay male co-workers it is apparant to me my gay male friends/co-workers have sex with more people in a given month than my straight male friends and straight female friends.

While this may be true for your friends/coworkers, this is not true for the gay population overall. You've heard a lot about a small number of people who have a lot of sex (who might be lying, btw), but you have not factored in all the gay people who are living their lives quietly who stay home over the weekend instead of party and pick up guys. OKCupid looked into this, and found that gay people have the same number of partners in their lifetime as straight people, on average. However, 2% of the gay population had TONS of sex, and these are likely the people you've used as the basis of your views.

https://theblog.okcupid.com/gay-sex-vs-straight-sex-49227971d33#.pa7atxczt