Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I Can fit three fingers in my foreskin when I’m soft but as soon as there’s another knob in there I start to grow

so we’ll have to make you cum first ;)

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut guys who want to maximize their docking potential should be stretching their foreskin every day. You'll hang much better, too. Overhang + precum = docking perfection. For tips on foreskin stretching check out dardanus on xtube.com.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I tried to do it with one of my friends, but my dick is a lot fatter than his and he couldn’t stretch his skin over my dickhead. So we just jacked off together and traded handjobs.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tried to do it with one of my friends, but my dick is a lot fatter than his and he couldn’t stretch his skin over my dickhead. So we just jacked off together and traded handjobs.
That's exactly the reason your friend should be stretching his foreskin every day.

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Have always wanted to do this. Unfortunately, although I have a fair amount of foreskin overhang I’m overall pretty small until I’m rock hard, and whenever I’ve tried it, it’s always been with better hung guys who were cut and couldn’t really get their head inside (or maybe my technique was just wrong!)

Reactions: 1266025

hiddengay123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have always wanted to do this. Unfortunately, although I have a fair amount of foreskin overhang I’m overall pretty small until I’m rock hard, and whenever I’ve tried it, it’s always been with better hung guys who were cut and couldn’t really get their head inside (or maybe my technique was just wrong!)
I've only been with two guys with foreskins. One was too tight to even pull back, the other one fully retracted when hard.

Reactions: diver6

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
no thanks, of all the things you could do with 2 cocks I don't see where this makes any sense but to each their own.
Well it can be cozy warm
If you don’t have a warm hole or mouth

Reactions: GayGay21

toromyccc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you guys and anyone else are certainly welcome to slide your cocks into my foreskin any time. I love doing it, especially with cut guys. It is like they get to experience what being uncut feels like.

I was in the sauna at the gym one day with another guy. He started talking, asking me what it was like to have a foreskin. He told me that he was working on restoring his foreskin. And it appeared to be working. He did have some loose skin. Still had a ways to go. Then he asked me if he could just see how my foreskin worked. I said sure. So he scoots up to the bench right beside me and starts to slide my foreskin back and forth, curious to how it all worked. Of course I started to get hard. He looks up and says, damn, how big does that thing get? I told him, just keep doing what he is doing and he will find out. He ended up not only getting me rock hard, but saw how uncut dicks shot as well. lol.
Damn man I love you docking stories, I'm really interested to dock with you, how can I dm you?

Reactions: GayGay21 and diver6

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn man I love you docking stories, I'm really interested to dock with you, how can I dm you?
Well I love docking. And of course you can DM me. Love to hear from you.

Reactions: GayGay21