Do you like cut or uncut cocks?

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well I am not sure about smell, I think it smells alittle bit but not stanky or anything atleast not for me. What I mean is that when I get hard or when I edge and precum the head and foreskin get's really wet and sticky from fluid's cum etc. so it becomes a hassel at times to clean if you dont plan to cum nor shower after playing with yourself (teasing, edging) when i see cut cocks the precum just slides down nice and the head and penis is still clean and fresh. If i edge the foreskin will leave a smell sometimes AND tiny pieces of hair can get stuck in the foreskin.
Honestly i dont mind the smell at all and even cut penises smell whether there clean or not

35mUK

Experimental Member
Media
I don’t tend to mind but I do find that uncut guys aren’t as good at wanking a cut dick. So if I had to pick I’d rather have a cut guy ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Atarashiya

Jfcan

Sexy Member
Media
I don’t tend to mind but I do find that uncut guys aren’t as good at wanking a cut dick. So if I had to pick I’d rather have a cut guy ;)
Really?! I can’t stand to wank a cut dick so I don’t understand this at all. I usually just have the guy keep his jockstrap on if he’s cut and fuck him so I don’t have to deal with it haha

Reactions: PoolaO

Gman86au

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Completely agree, they have no idea how to jerk off a cut guy so it can make hook ups a bit disappointing. Too often they realise im cut and give up or dont bother.
I prefer the appearance and feeling of a cut dick anyway, but their inability to jerk me off just adds to preference for cut

Reactions: diver6

insfca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just cannot find most cut cock attractive even though I've had plenty. The scarring and irregular appearance just turns me off. I've also found that foreskins are just cleaner, maybe because cut guys sometimes think they don't have to wash down there. In all the years I've been sucking dick maybe 2 out of too many to count uncut dicks were unclean. But more than half of cut cocks have just turned me away from the appearance alone. Not to over generalize though. Not all cut cocks are that way. Some are as nice as uncut!

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just cannot find most cut cock attractive even though I've had plenty. The scarring and irregular appearance just turns me off. I've also found that foreskins are just cleaner, maybe because cut guys sometimes think they don't have to wash down there. In all the years I've been sucking dick maybe 2 out of too many to count uncut dicks were unclean. But more than half of cut cocks have just turned me away from the appearance alone. Not to over generalize though. Not all cut cocks are that way. Some are as nice as uncut!
Uncut is not cleaner if anything there more unclean and always have a smell

PoolaO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uncut is not cleaner if anything there more unclean and always have a smell
Cut is not inherently cleaner, being intact does not magically worsen your hygiene. All genitals "have a smell," male or female, cut or not. If you want to be clean, you need to bathe, and being mutilated doesn't change that.

PoolaO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sooo true. Besides the fact that they're quite literally deformed and scarred, plenty of cut guys have even worse complications. I've seen skin bridges, botches, and literal HOLES in their dicks. and yes, plenty of them think they're magically clean and immune from being cut and don't need to wash.

PoolaO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Completely agree, they have no idea how to jerk off a cut guy so it can make hook ups a bit disappointing. Too often they realise im cut and give up or dont bother.
I prefer the appearance and feeling of a cut dick anyway, but their inability to jerk me off just adds to preference for cut
Lmaooo what? How do you expect them to magically know how to cater to your deformity? You're literally missing the main moving part of all intact men, the foreskin which acts as a built-in masturbation sleeve. There's nothing to "wank" when your dick is a glorified dildo with no gliding foreskin.

Reactions: diver6

PoolaO

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Really?! I can’t stand to wank a cut dick so I don’t understand this at all. I usually just have the guy keep his jockstrap on if he’s cut and fuck him so I don’t have to deal with it haha
As a cut (restoring) guy I agree. Jerking a cut guy feels incredibly unnatural (because it is), and I totally get why intact guys struggle to navigate it considering you're literally missing the parts they would instinctively be gripping. It's like jerking off a solid stick (esp. without lube), while wanking an intact guy naturally by the foreskin gliding is literally so much easier and requires no lube. It's how I always masturbated (the intact way) which I think helped initial restoring gains when I was younger.

Reactions: Jfcan