Deven Hubbard (benjithechow)

El Nino

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ohh! But we knew they were still talking when he wished Vinny a happy birthday on IG last year. Also, a blind item was posted on Twitter saying that Vinny was paying for Deven's apartment. I guess the bills need to be paid. Deven is looking a little soft and like he's ready to reprise his role in the harem. I hope he's ready to suck Vinny's feet.

Poole032

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some ppl asked me to start posting Devin’s pics in this thread…….im the guy who edited his pic in the bathroom ppl seem to love it and actually thought it was authentic……BUT ITS NOT…..…..i have lots more that i did and could share if you want…….i never posted them in here because ppl get mad and upset when you post fakes in a non fake thread……lemme know I’ll share if you guys want…..i only use his actual dick to edit on his body so anytime you see it’s his actual penis just from another photo

Attachments

Peterson72

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some ppl asked me to start posting Devin’s pics in this thread…….im the guy who edited his pic in the bathroom ppl seem to love it and actually thought it was authentic……BUT ITS NOT…..…..i have lots more that i did and could share if you want…….i never posted them in here because ppl get mad and upset when you post fakes in a non fake thread……lemme know I’ll share if you guys want…..i only use his actual dick to edit on his body so anytime you see it’s his actual penis just from another photo
Have you done the same with Josh Bailey?

Reactions: MMAGUY95