Deven Hubbard (benjithechow)

Poole032

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Such a shame! He probably doesn't care...Why would he go from perfect physique to that size? Not that my opinion matters. Lol
The amount of pressure the gay community puts on each other is ridiculous…….the man still looks good…..I mean damn yall want perfection at a high level all the time……some one gains a few pounds and then all of a sudden you act like it’s a tragedy……if it’s one thing I could change about gay culture is these stupid expectations that are put on ppls bodies…….Ive seen gorgeous guys get RIDICULED for not having a damn six pack or just a average body……the shit is stupid and tired

borg1125

Expert Member
Media
The amount of pressure the gay community puts on each other is ridiculous…….the man still looks good…..I mean damn yall want perfection at a high level all the time……some one gains a few pounds and then all of a sudden you act like it’s a tragedy……if it’s one thing I could change about gay culture is these stupid expectations that are put on ppls bodies…….Ive seen gorgeous guys get RIDICULED for not having a damn six pack or just a average body……the shit is stupid and tired
Look at his trajectory from the beginning in 2019 of this thread to where he is now. Can that continue and it be good?

I was ridiculed for a similar weight gain. At first I was hurt but then I thought maybe they are right. And they were. The intervention needs to happen now. Hello Zepbound.

2020finemen

Superior Member
Media
Look at his trajectory from the beginning in 2019 of this thread to where he is now. Can that continue and it be good?

I was ridiculed for a similar weight gain. At first I was hurt but then I thought maybe they are right. And they were. The intervention needs to happen now. Hello Zepbound.
this is true, i don't want to say he's fat but he's definitely put on a lot of weight & it's not all muscle lol. The belly is giving beer belly.

Reactions: borg1125

borg1125

Expert Member
Media
this is true, i don't want to say he's fat but he's definitely put on a lot of weight & it's not all muscle lol. The belly is giving beer belly.
Exactly quickly moving onto dad body. The weight gain quickly sneaks up on you and the egoistic delusion makes you think it's good then the internet laughs and moves on and it always moves on.

alexandersworld

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Exactly quickly moving onto dad body. The weight gain quickly sneaks up on you and the egoistic delusion makes you think it's good then the internet laughs and moves on and it always moves on.
IMG_3472.jpeg

roj2019

Superior Member
Media
Y'all are unwell, he looks great.
Yeah Deven isn't fat. He has gained weight and a thickness because of more muscle looks like. Ya'll see how big and muscular his arms are now? But he's definitely not fat. He doesn't have rolls, his belly is not hanging over his waist soooo fat where again?

ahaahahahaa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's not fat but he's also not as fit as he used to be. People are commenting because the truth is that 90% of people are here for his body.