Dean Pohlman (man Flow Yoga)

cejan

Superior Member
Media
#dean pohlman from Men I want to

#dean pohlman from Men I want to
OMG, that bulge, you can see how bad his dick wants to break free of that shorts, if only i can get my hands on it

cejan

Superior Member
Media
My hands and mouth on it
80aba4bf569cf033bbc15dfae41f4370b0e9fce9.gifv

I fantasize myself getting behind him, caressing his hairy chest with my left hand, and groping his crotch with my right hand. As he moans and his dick grows thicker and harder, I will put my hand inside his shorts and starting stroking his dick. As his dick grows harder and harder, I pull down his shorts and starting sucking it like a baby sucking its mummy's tits for milk.

When his dick starts oozing precum uncontrollably, it's time for me to ride on it while squeezing his hairy chest like a total slut. I grab his chest harder as he thrust himself inside me faster and deeper that I can feel his balls hitting my ass. Finally he finish with a loud grunt as he reach climax and shoot his hot cum deep inside my ass. As I collapse and rest on his sweaty hairy chest, and we finish our fucking session with a kiss.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah. I was surprised, too when I saw the earrings a few months ago. I never expected Dean to be a guy who would use earrings .

As for the gray hair, he’s said repeatedly on his podcast that his wife doesn’t like them that much and she asked her if he’s ever thought about dyeing his hair.

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah. I was surprised, too when I saw the earrings a few months ago. I never expected Dean to be a guy who would use earrings .

As for the gray hair, he’s said repeatedly on his podcast that his wife doesn’t like them that much and she asked her if he’s ever thought about dyeing his hair.
Yeah he should dye it, as most men should IMO. A lot of us go gray in our 20s and 30s and want to keep a youthful look.

GuyRocky

Expert Member
Media
This group is a treasure trove of juicy info on Dean. Everything makes him hotter to me. Being a douche in college, the arrogant attitude, the wealth, the drive, the man on man experimenting. Fuck this guy can't be more attractive. I probably wouldn't want to date someone like him, but man does he have this animal magnetism that is just SO HOT. Can't get enough of Dean.

hisiff maji

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This group is a treasure trove of juicy info on Dean. Everything makes him hotter to me. Being a douche in college, the arrogant attitude, the wealth, the drive, the man on man experimenting. Fuck this guy can't be more attractive. I probably wouldn't want to date someone like him, but man does he have this animal magnetism that is just SO HOT. Can't get enough of Dean.
Still wanting more info on that potential man on man experimenting ;) Dean is so hot can you imagine a secret side of him wanting to feel the touch of a man