Curved Cocks Club

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My cock has a slight curve but str8 out and up....some l have seen like the pics shown here...is the curve caused by the way you masturbate....one guy l knew would stroke off by just slicking up his hand with saliva and just work it on his knob with a kind of twisting action.... whilst his shaft was pretty thick his knob was small and narrowed....which made me think it's in the way you rub one out that determines the look of your dick.
What's your thoughts?

hammerguy2082

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cock has a slight curve but str8 out and up....some l have seen like the pics shown here...is the curve caused by the way you masturbate....one guy l knew would stroke off by just slicking up his hand with saliva and just work it on his knob with a kind of twisting action.... whilst his shaft was pretty thick his knob was small and narrowed....which made me think it's in the way you rub one out that determines the look of your dick.
What's your thoughts?
I've often wondered this - My healthy cock curved seemingly overnight as a teen after what I assumed to be from an unorthodox masturbation method. It scared me, but I had no one to talk to about it. I've grown to love it though, as I feel it gives my cock as more wild look, but while soft and hard. I've been at it for a while now, and it's never curved further.

Reactions: Latham

everett82

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Attachments