Cristiano Ronaldo

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Hottest Player In Sports?

• Yes, he sure is!

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • No, there are better!

Votes: 37 56.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is perfection. Don't care about the size of his cock as I'm sure it's fine. Everything about him. Looks, talent, personality. There was a cock pic taken aboard a yacht some time ago, can't find it. Sorry.
All true :heart::heart::heart:

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Goodnight. The desire I have for this male is something I cannot control. I wanted to be his BITCH for 1 day. Being completely trashed and vandalized in his room. That he would take me to different rooms of his mansion on a leash. I wanted to be spat on, eaten, slapped in the face, spat on in the face. I feel used, like a rag. I wanted him to cum all over the floor and make me lick up all the male nectar that came out of the head of his penis. I would swallow loads of his sperm as many times as he wanted to cum in my mouth. I would come out of his room the next day all fucked up, used, broken into, spat on and farted on. I would like him to be violent with me and boss me around, fucking me hard and putting his foot in my slutty face. I would let him release several smelly farts in my face. Cristiano, cum in my mouth, vandalize me

ronaldomatt.jpg

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, with that look he makes me subject myself to whatever vandalism he wants to do to me in bed. I beg for cock and sperm. This superior male is my owner and I'm just his object of pleasure, his bitch, the slut he makes fun of and gets tired of getting his dick into View attachment 122655381

HIS POWER BOTTOM FACE.

f7ee79bc2138ae74c337941db43200ba.gif