Cristiano Ronaldo

Is Cristiano Ronaldo The Hottest Player In Sports?

• Yes, he sure is!

Votes: 28 43.1%
  • No, there are better!

Votes: 37 56.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eles estão bebendo esperma com certeza.
Como sou sua vagabunda mestre, seria um prazer para mim beber muitos e muitos copos de seu esperma grosso e grosso. Eu pediria na boca como uma puta e ficaria feliz em revelar que todos os dias bebo o esperma que sai da cabeça do pau do meu macho. Eu beberia a merda do Cristiano em goles.

Attachments

xGiovanni12x

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Como sou sua vagabunda mestre, seria um prazer para mim beber muitos e muitos copos de seu esperma grosso e grosso. Eu pediria na boca como uma puta e ficaria feliz em revelar que todos os dias bebo o esperma que sai da cabeça do pau do meu macho. Eu beberia a merda do Cristiano em goles.
Amiga?????? Kkkkk

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Amiga?????? Kkkkk
vale a pena...kkkkk. Mas é verdade. Com um macho gostoso e irresistível desses, eu bebia sua porra grossa, lambia de onde quer que ele viesse. Se ele gozar no chão, eu lambo. Armazenado em copinhos, borrifado na coxa ou depositado direto na boca, quantas gozadas ele quiser. Eu sou sua puta imunda, para ele sou apenas um objeto, um depósito de esperma grosso. Queria sair do quarto dele todo arrombado e fedendo a mijo e esperma. Perco minha dignidade facilmente. Cristiano, por favor: goze na minha boca.

xGiovanni12x

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
vale a pena...kkkkk. Mas é verdade. Com um macho gostoso e irresistível desses, eu bebia sua porra grossa, lambia de onde quer que ele viesse. Se ele gozar no chão, eu lambo. Armazenado em copinhos, borrifado na coxa ou depositado direto na boca, quantas gozadas ele quiser. Eu sou sua puta imunda, para ele sou apenas um objeto, um depósito de esperma grosso. Queria sair do quarto dele todo arrombado e fedendo a mijo e esperma. Perco minha dignidade facilmente. Cristiano, por favor: goze na minha boca.
Entendo, ele é um TESAO!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Noahsbitch

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love every detail of my male. I would lick his entire back, sweat, armpit, I would spend hours worshiping his body, just a slave to his pleasure. He could beat me, use me, curse me, humiliate me, leave me all disheveled and covered in cum.

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today's photos of the story of my male exuding testosterone and masculinity in his training.
My male gets older and gets hotter with each passing day. When I see these photos, I become even more of a bitch, just imagining me licking the semen down my legs and thighs and me licking everything like a filthy slut swallowing every drop of his thick cum until it reaches the head of his dick. My man, fuck me, degrade me, humiliate me in front of everyone. I am completely his and I am his sperm deposit. Come as many times as you want in me, loads of thick cum in large quantities. Leave your bag full of semen and ejaculate leaving me flooded. I want to stink of your bag cream
Feed me with your sperm. CUM IN MY MOUTH
SUPREME
440760436_1087798495611098_8983786444149423065_n.jpg
440512011_3202017283427431_2406080344183731705_n.jpg
440865956_1195878891401766_5417603428729122752_n.jpg

xGiovanni12x

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Today's photos of the story of my male exuding testosterone and masculinity in his training.
My male gets older and gets hotter with each passing day. When I see these photos, I become even more of a bitch, just imagining me licking the semen down my legs and thighs and me licking everything like a filthy slut swallowing every drop of his thick cum until it reaches the head of his dick. My man, fuck me, degrade me, humiliate me in front of everyone. I am completely his and I am his sperm deposit. Come as many times as you want in me, loads of thick cum in large quantities. Leave your bag full of semen and ejaculate leaving me flooded. I want to stink of your bag cream
Feed me with your sperm. CUM IN MY MOUTH
SUPREME
View attachment 129535131 View attachment 129535151 View attachment 129535171

It's funny you see him as alpha macho. For me he is a slayer diva queen :emoji_nail_care::emoji_crown:

Noahsbitch

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cristiano, you filthy bitch is here. Below you, below your feet, below your alpha male superiority, below your spit. Just an object to be used and abused to the extreme by you and your body. Humiliate me and mistreat me a lot, beat me, slap me hard on my slutty face, take away my dignity. I was born just to be a repository of your sperm, piss, spit and farts. I wanted to have your smelly farts in my face

2588.jpg