Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
amazing/incredibile
a voice fromm that wildernes

been a few years but no matter

factoid is the pe4rsons noot using te ignore feature,so i assume reade all or soe ha

What-the-fuck-William-Shatner.gif

• Haha
Reactions: malakos and rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Model predicts risk of long COVID

Researchers have developed a computational model that predicts how likely a person is to develop long COVID. An analysis of more than 6,500 proteins found in blood suggests that those involved in immune responses, blood clotting and inflammation could be key biomarkers of the long-lasting condition that can follow a SARS-CoV-2 infection. The small study “will hopefully pave the way for further studies to try and develop therapies for what is, at the moment, pretty much an impossible thing to treat”, says respiratory physician Aran Singanayagam.
Nature | 5 min read

nature nriehing todaysinteresting
j

and them poms/you /them
all going nuts,over your famed nhs

od dont get covid/nhe may not cope
ffs

bet
they ave not agreed to buildup/re suppply nhe of late

more tan likelly increased your military budget huh
i recsl frmer saviour b uk pm

btw

spent a week or so in your area
newcastle
love englands industrial/frmer,noerhern citys

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What you are saying literally makes no sense:
"nature nriehing todaysinteresting
j

and them poms/you /them"

If I could actually understand what you are saying then maybe we could have a rational conversation, but until you engage in a comprehensible way then we are lost.

Reactions: malakos

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Independent Lens Breaking the News
Independent Lens
Breaking the News

Who decides which stories get told? A scrappy group of women and LGBTQ+ journalists buck the white male-dominated status quo, banding together to launch The 19th*, a digital news startup aiming to combat misinformation. A story of an America in flux, and the voices often left out of the narrative, the documentary Breaking the News shows change doesn’t come easyy/n

now f'all
as if it never happened

love with it huh

even more sceptival now,as to who/bow many were responsible for its relese
cant be f'kd suggesting who,likelt most/many nodded there agreemebt in secrey

ffs.

remember when
ehw workd argued,like little kids

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What you are saying literally makes no sense:
"nature nriehing todaysinteresting
j

and them poms/you /them"

If I could actually understand what you are saying then maybe we could have a rational conversation, but until you engage in a comprehensible way then we are lost.

oums/british went nuts over 'saving' there precioue ffs nus

done anything fityher to restooobk/prevent9on mode,or quiteli suplying militaruware to whomever

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understood, next to nothing you wrote. But I still wear a mask. I have a busted immune system, I pray for a Karen to try me about it and I look so fuckable with my face covered, ask anyone.
I have no idea either, perhaps he has long COVID...

Reactions: WiccanRoo

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've noticed a lot of people saying that it's "over"... I assume they arne't aware that between 1,500 and 2,000 people a week are still dying of it in the US.

That's slowed down a whole lot and really doesn't amount to much more than the flu. I would grant persistent covid alarmists consistency if they fretted nearly as much about the flu as they do covid. But, of course, they do not. What this is is an inability to let go, rather than recognizing a lingering legitimate threat.

Reactions: rbkwp

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's slowed down a whole lot and really doesn't amount to much more than the flu. I would grant persistent covid alarmists consistency if they fretted nearly as much about the flu as they do covid. But, of course, they do not. What this is is an inability to let go, rather than recognizing a lingering legit
in a rest home of 20
all escaped covid for the first wave

2nd outbreak 17 of us got it,incl me

10 days,we all recovered but

very odd non fou like symptoms appear
truth
imate threat.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
remember when
i had that bad cough

running around ib circles

with a ed and nbkack pretend rcmp jacket on/no pants

sighshhhh

no mask either duh

ps
mj pioneered masks wearing,lobg b4 we ever needed them,and look john/wuke look/damn

pps
loved mj
otiginal man of color,and jis music mmmmmm

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seems ts possible that this is a persoal relativively good consquence of covd
accept it/no need to rubbish an occurence
eaking the time to pue it out there

live in a rest hopme of 20 peopke

we escaped the first covid

all being vigilassnt,no one,as in no one got it

however 4 months ago/another bout,and akk but 3 gut it
thats 17 of us got it,incl me

way it was handled
all osolated in our rooms
meals deloivered etc

most of us free of it about 10 dqays later
someincl me,had another couple or more,of extra seemingly odd covid type symptoms weve heard asbout

me for eg
loss of taste

/lack of sleep etc

however
possible good consequence i mentioed

have tase bacj
and also sleep pattern,as to how i want it

all took time and as stated,a personasl non professsionasl experiece of covid

pgnore if you want,not fussed
and no,am npt going to correct any on\bvious typos for petrfects/just ignore

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Read it with an Irish accent, it will make some sense. No offense, I know you're Kiwi, im making easier fir others to read your thoughts. This sucks, how big is the home, 20 people in a confined space with vivid. Im sorry

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for the effort
no
very large rural compex
fijian/indian owner
a people person,i call them

a 50 brd with a ns hospital adjoining/never huh

my young dr prior to deciding on a rh warned me
never go t00o such,as theyre likelyto have there proffesionals diagnose tou as needing xtra care,well before your needs

happy where i am,thanks again

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for the effort
no
very large rural compex
fijian/indian owner
a people person,i call them

a 50 brd with a ns hospital adjoining/never huh

my young dr prior to deciding on a rh warned me
never go t00o such,as theyre likelyto have there proffesionals diagnose tou as needing xtra care,well before your needs

happy where i am,thanks again
I got worried. In America during the polio outbreak they just put 'em all into hostils to basically die. (no, my parents where not even born during the polio crisis, I just love the morbid.) Or during the AIDS crisis when they dd the exact same thing. But if your good, ill stop worrying.

• Love

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello Nature readers,
Today we discover why like-charged particles in liquids sometimes attract, hear how an X-factor in male birds’ song makes them irresistible to females and hear what Briefing readers think about how PhD assessment needs to change.
A person with long dark hair, wearing a brown woolly jumper and glasses, is sitting up in bed, coughing into their elbow. A laptop and notepad are sitting on the duvet in front of them. Behind them, light is filtering through the blinds of a window.

The system, developed by a team led by Google scientists, is called Health Acoustic Representations (HeAR) (Getty)

The tell-tale cough

A machine-learning tool shows promise for detecting COVID-19 and tuberculosis from a person’s cough. While previous tools used medically annotated data, this model was trained on more than 300 million clips of coughing, breathing and throat clearing from YouTube videos. Although it’s too early to tell whether this will become a commercial product, “there’s an immense potential not only for diagnosis, but also for screening” and monitoring, says laryngologist Yael Bensoussan.
Nature | 5 min read
Reference: arXiv preprint (not peer reviewed)

thanks nature briefing
abything related is cool
no reason to ignore as mant seem to say so

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello Nature readers,
Today we discover why like-charged particles in liquids sometimes attract, hear how an X-factor in male birds’ song makes them irresistible to females and hear what Briefing readers think about how PhD assessment needs to change.
A person with long dark hair, wearing a brown woolly jumper and glasses, is sitting up in bed, coughing into their elbow. A laptop and notepad are sitting on the duvet in front of them. Behind them, light is filtering through the blinds of a window.

The system, developed by a team led by Google scientists, is called Health Acoustic Representations (HeAR) (Getty)

The tell-tale cough

A machine-learning tool shows promise for detecting COVID-19 and tuberculosis from a person’s cough. While previous tools used medically annotated data, this model was trained on more than 300 million clips of coughing, breathing and throat clearing from YouTube videos. Although it’s too early to tell whether this will become a commercial product, “there’s an immense potential not only for diagnosis, but also for screening” and monitoring, says laryngologist Yael Bensoussan.
Nature | 5 min read
Reference: arXiv preprint (not peer reviewed)

thanks nature briefing
abything related is cool
no reason to ignore as mant seem to say so
My immune system is shot (cancer treatment) so i wear a mask. Because I look good with my face covered. No matter where I go I see people cough, sneeze and never cover their mouths. Just the other day i saw someone sneeze on a shelf of Q-tips (the thing you insert inside your body.) She laughed and said "Good thing the Rona virus gone." No typos thats word for word. I hate death, but im all for weeding out the Dumb and ignorant...... But all the people I know who passed took every precaution, but where infected by their family members who refused to even go as little as to just wash their hands. The wrong people died and the ignorant are still out there spreading it (and being stupid in general.)

But really I look good in a mask. I want one of those "puppy" masks cause I think they look cool. But im not a furry and the closest thing ive done to puppy play is watching Digimon or doggy style.

• Love

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My immune system is shot (cancer treatment) so i wear a mask. Because I look good with my face covered. No matter where I go I see people cough, sneeze and never cover their mouths. Just the other day i saw someone sneeze on a shelf of Q-tips (the thing you insert inside your body.) She laughed and said "Good thing the Rona virus gone." No typos thats word for word. I hate death, but im all for weeding out the Dumb and ignorant...... But all the people I know who passed took every precaution, but where infected by their family members who refused to even go as little as to just wash their hands. The wrong people died and the ignorant are still out there spreading it (and being stupid in general.)

But really I look good in a mask. I want one of those "puppy" masks cause I think they look cool. But im not a furry and the closest thing ive done to puppy play is watching Digimon or doggy style.

thanks heaps for personal infov and communcation
invaluabe
dont need bs to keep us occupied

mask wearing reminds me of two things
25 odd years ago,saw a lady dutifully wearng a mask,at an iternatioasl airport
obviously felt it neccessary
i acknowledged/praised her

michael jackson,wore masks long before others

go figure

and forget anout what hes supposed to hasve dfone

we dont know

theworst buggers/havent been caughtyet huh