shilderia

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for the lateness! Life has been crazy hahaha
I hope you all enjoy part two! Again, I'm pretty new to all of this and would love feedback :)
Without further adieu....

Part Two

I felt his warm breath and the bristles of his mustache first. Gentle, teasing tickles against my fat pink cock head. Tom gulped again and then gave an exasperated sigh as he moved his head forward. As he began to open his mouth, I squeezed the handful of his dark curls and made him look up at me. I could already tell that between the beer, the joints and the ambient sexual tension, he had become well and truly cock drunk.

“Hey, I’m not some truckstop bathroom fag Tom. Let’s take it slow, no need to rush.” I winked down at him.

His eyes never leaving my pink tip he gave an almost imperceptible nod of his head. I pulled his face close to my groin and buried his reddened nose into the thick, warm nest of my dusty-brown pubic hair. I felt his lips make contact with the side of my ballsack as he took a deep inhale.

“Good little piggie.” I whispered. At this he tried to pull back in protest but I kept his face planted solidly next to my sack. “You like the smell of my sweaty balls?”

Another almost imperceptible head nod.

“I said, do you like the smell of my sweaty balls Tom?” With a slight jerk, I pulled his hair back and made him look up at me.

“I…. um… honestly? Yeah, I do.” He sounded almost embarrassed but I saw underneath the small swell of his furry belly that his cock was rock hard and slowly oozing precum.

Looking into his face I saw the man who had been like a second father to me, who I had always dreamed about stripping down and having my way with. In an instant I saw camping trips, overnight weekend stays and endless Mario Kart matches eclipsed by one thing, a single hair. One of my curly brown pubes had gotten stuck in his thick black mustache. I reached down, plucked it out and held it in front of his eyes.

“Make a wish Tom, and blow.” I laughed

He rolled his eyes and blew it from between my fingers.

“What did you wish for?”

“That you’d let me taste your uh… nevermind.” Tom stammered.

“Well, if it’s any of the usual suspects, you’re gonna get the opportunity at some point tonight.” I gave him two little pats on the side of his stubbly cheek and then with a peevish grin I gave him a little slap. “I wonder if my big, strong stud neighbor can fit both of my balls in his mouth?”

Tom opened his mouth to answer but before he could, I yanked on his hair again and this time felt the warm wetness of his mouth as he began to kiss my ballsack. Without prompting, I felt him suck on the loose, sweaty skin and the first of my egg-sized balls slid in. For a moment he suckled on just that, rolling it around in his mouth. I felt him stick his tongue out and explore the underside of my sack along the seam. The sensation of that mixed with the gentle brushing of his mustache against the base of my sack was amazing. After a moment I saw that he was struggling to suck my other ball into his mouth as well.

“Let me help.” I reached down, slowly stroking his lip and then hooked my finger inside, stretching his cheek out. With my other hand I pushed the remainder of my ballsack into Tom’s eager mouth until he looked like a chipmunk that was preparing for winter. I sighed with contentment as he struggled to roll my balls around in his mouth. With both hands on either side of his head, I stroked his dense black eyebrows with the pad of my thumb. I felt him scoot forward on the couch so he could balance himself by placing both hands on my tight, round asscheeks. As he moved his knees, I saw the glass bottle of poppers I had hid between the couch cushions reflect the dim light of the TV. Slyly I snatched it while he was distracted and palmed the bottle.

After a few minutes of Tom polishing my sack clean, I grabbed another handful of his hair and pulled him back. With an audible slurp, first one ball and and then the other slid out of his mouth. I watched transfixed as a thin, clear line of saliva connecting my nuts to his plump, pink lips grew long, drooped and then detached, leaving a trail of spittle down his chin. I couldn’t be sure if it was the weed, the booze or just years of repressed sexual tension being released but at that moment I was pretty sure that I loved Tom. And judging by the mischievous grin that split his lips, the feeling was at least partially mutual.

At this point, my cock was so hard that it was beginning to physically hurt and a thick stream of precum had begun to trickle its way down my shaft. With a smile I made a ring with my thumb and forefinger at the base (squeezing tight to make them touch) and milked the precum up my shaft, to the head of my cock, where it oozed out onto my fingers.

“Look what you’re doing to me, this is your fault you know.” I gave him a wink and he swallowed hard again.

A devilish thought crossed my mind and with one hand still full of his hair, I pulled his head back and rubbed every drop of that precum into his mustache. I made sure to coat it most thickly under his nostrils so that with every sniff he would have to smell my musk. To see his manly mustache reduced to my personal cumrag was enough to drive me crazy.

“You’re going to ask to suck my cock now Tom, do you understand?”

“I… uh, yeah.” Tom nodded.

With a sudden vehemence I reached down and squeezed his face in my hand.

“No Tom, when I do something nice for you (like allow you to suck my cock), you don’t say ‘Umm, yeah’. You say, ‘Thank you.”

Tom gaped for a moment before recovering, “Y-yeah, thank you CJ.”

“And for tonight, cut the CJ shit. You aren’t going to address me like we’re equals.” Was I taking it too far? The looks of sheer, unadulterated lust on his face seemed to suggest no.

“I… uhhh… then what should I call you? Sir?” His face, if possible, went even pinker.

The thought of making him call me Sir or Master had crossed my mind several times but now that I heard him say it, it felt oddly… impersonal. This wasn’t some random cocksucker I had picked up off of Grindr. Strangely, a memory from several years ago bubbled up in the forefront of my mind. I had played college baseball for exactly one season and to be frank, I was never good at it. Despite my lean, athletic frame, I had terrible hand eye coordination and spent most of the time being shunted as far into the outfield as possible. The coach had also always placed me last in the lineup to bat. But despite my shoddy performance, Tom had unfailingly come to my home games to cheer me on, along with my mom and siblings. During one of those games, the scores had been nearly tied as I was called into the batting cage. And somehow, in spite of everyone’s expectations I actually managed to hit a home run. I remember how the crowd exploded in cheers and the look of sheer delight on Tom’s face as I jogged embarrassed around the field. He cheered the loudest of everyone. Over drinks that night, Tom had given me a nickname that carried me through the rest of the season (despite this freak incident never being repeated).

Chuckling, I said, “For tonight you can call me Slugger.”

A smile danced across his face and he pulled me in close to where he was still kneeling on the couch. I felt his thick, rough fingers knead the taught muscle of my asscheeks as he did so. His forehead made contact with my stomach and I felt him kiss his way around my navel, drinking in my aroma.

Resting his rough, stubbled chin on my stomach he looked up into my eyes. “Well then Slugger, can I please suck your cock?”

I stroked his eyebrow again with my thumb, “Alright but only because you asked so nicely.”

Leading him by a fistful of hair, I dragged him off the couch and sat down. Spreading my legs, I patted my thighs expectantly. Crawling forward on hands and knees, Tom placed his hands on my inner thighs and marveled at the 8.5 inch beast that lay before him. Gingerly he grabbed the base with one hand and then the other, stacking his fists on top of each other. With an almost child-like giggle he realized that there was still several inches of cockmeat sticking out of his fists and then my fat, glistening cockhead. I watched in awe as Tom stuck his tongue out and licked my cock from the base, all the way up to the head. A small dribble of precum greeted him at the top and he greedily dug the tip of his tongue into my piss slit, swallowing every drop he could.

My heart thudding in my chest, I watched as Tom suckled on my cockhead. His lips wrapped around it, I felt him swirl his tongue around like he was trying to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop. While he was busy, I opened the bottle of poppers and stuck the rim of the bottle up to his nose.

“Inhale. Now. Do not stop until I say you can.”

Without missing a beat, Tom took a long, deep breath through his nose.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…. The seconds ticked by.

“Stop.” I pulled the bottle from his nostril and recapped it.

In that moment, as the poppers took effect, I swear I could see the last remaining vestiges of Tom’s dominance melt away as he dove on my cock like a man possessed. Bobbing his head up and down he began swallowing my cock, several inches down the shaft. I couldn't resist a groan as it escaped my lips. At the same time, he was tugging and squeezing my ballsack with one hand and with the other he was squeezing my shaft below his hungry mouth. For a self proclaimed dom top, Tom was a natural born cock sucker. Inch after inch disappeared as he rammed my cockhead as far down his throat as he could without gagging. He only made it halfway down but hey, that’s better than most guys were able to. Plus, in spite of my girth, he made only slight use of his teeth. Never biting, he instead drew them gently over the underside of my cockhead, making me buck and squirm underneath him.

After several minutes of this blissful treatment, I couldn’t resist anymore. I placed both of my hands on the back of his head and started to forcibly shove my deeper down into his throat. I felt him slap my thigh to be let up but I threw it off.

“Tom, if I didn’t make it clear to you before, tonight you do as I say.” With each word I pushed my cock head further down his throat. “And if I say that my new whore is going to swallow my cock to the base, then that is what’s going to fucking happen. And if I feel any more teeth than you’ve already been using, rest assured what comes after this is going to be… unpleasant.” I heard Tom attempt to murmur something in response but in that moment I could neither hear nor care. With one final, vicious tug on his curly locks I felt his nose make contact with my bush. As he sat there, deepthroating my monster cock and gagging, I took advantage of the moment. Grabbing my phone, I opened the camera.

“Say cheese slut.”

Tom’s eyes flicked up from the task at hand just in time for the flash to go off. The sudden light illuminated his now red and tear streaked eyes and I realized he might actually be choking. Dropping my phone, I pulled him off suddenly and as concern came over me.

“Sorry! I took it a little far there. Are you alright?”

Coughing and wheezing, Tom raised a finger as he regained his composure. Wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, he looked up at me with a wild look in his eyes.

“That was so fucking hot. I cannot tell you how many fags I’ve made choke on my cock and I’ve never returned the favor. How the fuck have you been keeping this from me this entire time?”

I was a little taken aback at his response but tried to conceal my surprise, “Well it’s yours whenever you want it from now on. You would not believe how long I have dreamed about doing this with you.”

“Honestly… It’s not like I didn’t notice you either. I just didn’t know how to… uh… bring it up.”

Reaching a hand out, I cupped Toms square, masculine jaw in my hand. He crawled forward up onto the couch and pulled me close. There was a moment of intense silence as we gazed into each other's eyes before he grabbed the back of my head and pressed his lips against mine. In this moment of carnal ferocity, our first kiss felt at once passionate and gentle. I devoured him as he did me and in that moment everything felt right with the world. Bombs could have been dropping outside and I don’t think either of us would have noticed. Absent-mindedly I realized that I could still somehow taste the toothpaste he had brushed his with teeth, despite the weed and the beer. Peppermint.

Tom broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine, breathing deeply.

“The uh… pictures… can you just… please…”

Tracing my fingers down his back I whispered in his ear, “I would never share those with anyone else. I have worked too damn hard to share this moment with anyone else. Those pictures are for me and me alone. Unless of course you want me to send you a copy, which I will happily do.”

I felt the brush of his stubble against my cheek as he kissed me again, “Thank you. Also, I’ve gotta say my throat might be out of commission for the night, you kind of did a number on me.” He raised his hand to his throat and made comically exaggerated choking sounds.

I giggled as my hands traced lower and lower down his back, “Well then… I guess we’re just going to have to give your throat a break, won't we?” I felt the fine dusting of hair as my fingers moved over the thick swell of his ass cheeks, inching towards his crack.

“Sounds like a plan, Slugger.”
Please please please, make we know what followed!!:heart_eyes:

Minotaurus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Part 3

With one hand grasping his ample ass cheek, I lifted the other to his angular jaw. Tilting his head up, I buried my nose in the 5 o’clock shadow that seemed omnipresent on his neck and jaw. His aftershave had a sharp, spearmint aroma. I felt him shiver beneath me as I planted delicate kisses down his neck, even the taught cords of his neck and curve of his adam’s apple feeling sensual in this moment. I felt a large hand on the back of my head, fingers burying themselves in my curly hair as I delicately kissed down his collarbone and towards his broad, furry chest.

I took a deep inhale in that thick, black nest of hair and the smell was somewhere between sweat and a campfire, a delicious and intoxicating aroma. My mind swimming with serotonin, I gazed up into his face to lock eyes with Tom, and being met with a vision of pure, carnal lust, tempered with a deep and meaningful contemplation. Tom’s cheeks had graduated from being merely flushed to a deep magenta and his mouth was open just a fraction of an inch, breathing deeply. I lowered my hand to his chest, slowly tracing my finger around his hairless, pink nipple which immediately stiffened in return. Taking this as an invitation to proceed, I dove on to his other nipple, sucking it between my lips. With my tongue, I gently rolled the tender flesh against my upper teeth and felt him arch back, sucking in air in response. Lifting my hand from his ass, I embraced the small of his back, pushing him harder against me. The hand against the back of my head held me firmly against his nipple as I began to suck, while tweaking his other nipple with my finger. All the while, I could feel my stomach growing wet with the precum oozing from his fat cock. After a few minutes of this, I moved both of my hands and grabbed him by the wrist. Pulling them up above his head, I watched him heave in ecstasy. I had allowed him to guide me by the back of the head, but I wanted to remind him who was calling the shots tonight. Slowly, I guided him back onto the couch so that he was laying on his back with myself positioned between his thighs.
Leaning down, I sucked his earlobe into my mouth for a moment before whispering, “I’m going to fuck you tonight Tom, and when I’m done fucking you, I’m going to breed you. Do you understand?”

I felt Tom nod his head as he said, “Please Slugger, I need it. I want to feel your fat cock head inside of me. I need it so fucking badly. I can’t wait anymore…. Please.”

I chuckled before giving him another kiss on the jawline, “Gladly.”

As I began to pull away, he grasped the side of my face in his meaty hand, “Wait, I have to be honest about something before… it happens. I haven’t… Well I’ve always been the one to…”

“You’ve never been fucked before?”

“No. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’ve experimented down there by myself but with other guys I’ve always.. Nobody has ever….”

I placed a finger to his lips, “This does change things a little bit. I promise that no matter what happens tonight, I will respect whatever you say. If you need us to take a time out, or you’re feeling overwhelmed, tell me. I want this to be as pleasurable for you as it’s going to be for me. Some pain is gonna come with the territory as you can probably imagine, but I promise I will do everything that I can to make this a night you will never forget, okay?”

It was his turn to laugh as he replied, “It has already been that and more.”

I kissed him again long and slow on his thick, full lips. Absent-mindedly, I noted that I could still feel the wet precum I had trailed on his mustache on my upper lip. Below, my cock was now so hard that it had begun to hurt a bit and this change in position had placed my fat cock hovering above Tom’s and both had continued to leak pools of precum at a prodigious rate. Reaching a hand down, I grabbed my cock and milked a thick gout of precum onto Tom’s pulsating member. Stretching my fingers to encompass both of our girths, I held our cocks together and, lubed by the ample amount of precum, began to thrust back and forth against Tom’s shaft and cock head. The wet, sucking sound of me dry fucking Tom’s manhood drove me crazy. I felt one of his hands on my shoulder while the other reached down, forming a fist on top of mine. Given our blessed lengths, there was still plenty of room for our greasy cockheads to wrestle, on top of our two fists.

With a growl of sexual frustration, I flung Tom’s hand from our cocks and hooked both of my thumbs under his knees and with a shove pushed forward so his knees were up around his chest and before me lay the prize I had lusted after for so long I grabbed his hands by the wrist and placed each in the crook of his knees.

“You stay like this until I tell you, understood?”

“I uh…”

With a sudden movement, I brought my hand down hard against his bubble butt in a slap. “I SAID UNDERSTOOD?”

“Yes sir- I mean Slugger!”

Once, twice, three more times I slapped his cheeks each time leaving a faint, red impression of my hand across the hairy flesh.

“All of this is mine. When I say to do something, you will do it. Understood?” A mischievous smile crossed my face.

Tom nodded his head, also smiling, “Understood.”

I buried my nose in the fur of his taint and inhaled deeply basking in the musky aroma and closing my eyes in rapture. With one hand planted firmly on each globe of his ass, I spread him wide and beheld my prize. Tom’s hole was, in a word, perfect. Hair down the inside of each of his cheeks and encircled the taught, pink muscle of his hole. Locking eyes with him, I lowered my head between his cheeks and gave his hole a lick. The salt of sweat stung my tongue but thankfully, everything else was as to be expected. Tom may not have been preparing to bottom tonight, but at that moment I was grateful for his general hygiene. As my tongue began to press against the tight muscle of his hole, I watched as he arched his head against the pillows of the couch beneath me, his eyes rolling back in his head. After teasing the entrance for a short spell, I pushed forward with tenacity and felt my tongue penetrate into the ass of my one time mentor turned whore before being pushed out again. Blindly, I fumbled for the bottle of poppers, unscrewed the cap and, reaching forward, held it up to his left nostril while pinching the right closed with my thumb.

“Inhale. I will tell you when to stop.”

Tom’s chest began to rise as he sucked the vapors from the bottleneck.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6… the seconds ticked by.

“Stop.” I smirked as Tom exhaled and fell back against the cushions.

Not missing my opportunity, I placed the bottle on the coffee table and dove back between his cheeks. As the poppers began to take effect, I bullied my way back into his hole with my tongue, this time slipping in much easier. I began to properly eat his hole, Tom moaning and squirming beneath me all the while. I felt him tug on his knees, lifting his ass further off the couch, trying to push my tongue deeper into his hungry slut hole.

After devouring his hole for several minutes, I lifted my head up and looked him in the eyes.
“I think I’ve got you loosened up boy. Ready for the main event?”

Breathing heavy, Tom nodded his head, “I think so.”

Gently, I lowered his ass back to the couch cushions and, sitting up, propped his calves against my shoulders and began to lather my cock in copious amounts of lube.

“I’m on PrEP and have a clean bill of health from my doctor.” I said, realizing it was maybe a bit late in the game to be having this conversation.

“Me too.” Tom replied with a sheepish grin.

“Good, because I want to feel you and not the inside of a condom. I’m going to fuck you raw and then I’m going to pump a load into you, maybe two. Understand?” It came out more as an order, but I tried to frame it as a question, taking into account Tom’s lack of experience with taking cock.

“I understand… I want it… and, Slugger?”

“Yeah?”

“I want it now.”

I smiled, not needing a greener light than what was already being given me. With my cock thoroughly lubed up, I kissed the side of Tom’s hairy calf against my shoulder and pushed my pelvis forward. Never taking my eyes off his, I felt my cockhead rest against the warm, loosened muscle of Tom’s hole. Tom sucked in a deep breath as I began to push into him.

TO BE CONTINUED…. (hopefully with a shorter interlude this time ;))