Converting My Neighbor Tom

Minotaurus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I think back over the various sexual escapades of my life, my run in with Tom will always stand out to me. At 25 years old, I had just returned to my hometown after traveling Europe (and burying my fat cock in a number of European holes). I was staying with my family in Oregon while looking for a new job and accommodations. Between going to the gym and looking for work, I didn’t have a lot of spare time. And so, one night I found myself alone in my room, checking out Sniffies to see what was going on around me. I saw that in a town nearby, there was a nice looking cock near an often frequented glory hole in MacArthur Park. The stats listed it as 7 inches long and uncut and the username was ItalianDomCock. Disappointingly there were no pictures other than the dick. I couldn’t complain though, as I also avoided sharing my face pictures until I know who I’m talking to. With a sigh of boredom, I fired off a message to them.

“Hey, how’s it going?”

…. A few minutes went by before my phone lit up. The ItalianDomCock responded.

“Doing well, just hanging out at the park. WBU?”

“Bored and looking to make some buds.”

“Nice man, wanna hang out at my place? Down to watch a movie or something?”

“Sure, let me know when to head over.”

I rolled over off my bed and stood up to take a look in the mirror. For the last several years I have been going to the gym, and so my 6’4 frame was well filled out. I was wearing cropped t shirt that showed off my toned chest and a pair of grey joggers that hung loose off my hips, my pelvic v clearly visible and beneath that, the VPL of my soft cock. I had thankfully been blessed in the dick department, packing a thick 5 soft that grew into an impressive 8.5 inch club when aroused. Around my neck a gold chain hung loose into the dusting of chest hair beneath my shirt. I rubbed my 5 o'clock shadow, debating whether or not I should shave. I decided not to, as I look like an overgrown teenager without facial hair. I pulled my curly brown hair out of my eyes and worked on making myself presentable.

From my bedroom window I noticed that across the street, our 45 year old neighbor Tom was pulling into his driveway. Tom lived alone in a huge house and had been a long time friend of the family. His wife had died about 10 years ago and he never remarried. I watched as he turned his truck off and climbed out of the front seat. For many years I had thought that Tom was handsome in a fatherly way. He worked as a firefighter in a nearby town and kept himself in necessary shape. When he wasn’t at work, Tom would invite us over to his place to go swim in his pool or play video games. He stood about 6 foot and weighed maybe 220. He had thick, curly black hair cropped short, bright blue eyes and round cheeks that would turn pink if he laughed too hard. A heavy black mustache covered his lip that was slowly turning grey. Tom was a pretty hair guy in general, with black hair covering his legs and forearms as well. He was the sort of man who couldn’t seem to keep a shaved face, whenever I saw him, stubble was creeping back into his cheeks. What I was more often preoccupied with however was what our neighbor had going on below the belt. Tom was partial to walking around in sweatpants and in addition to a fat package, he also had the most delicious looking bubble ass. If you’re picturing a tall, fit Mario with a tight ass, you’ve pretty much got it.

After 15 minutes my phone buzzed again.

“Hey, just got home, ready when you are.”

I walked back over to my phone to check the Sniffies map. ItalianDomCock was now much, much closer. I stared back and forth between the picture of the fat uncut cock on my app and the truck that had just pulled into my neighbor’s driveway. Immediately my mind began to flood with possibilities and a plan began to formulate for me. Since the day I met Tom I had wanted to see what was hiding between those plump cheeks. I absentmindedly teased my nipple under my shirt with one hand while squeezing my cock head through my joggers with the other. This could be my opportunity to fuck Tom but if it was going to happen, I needed to be strategic. The more I thought about it, the firmer my cock became. My biggest kink was converting dom, macho guys into my submissive sluts. As much as I enjoyed Tom as a friend and mentor, even more so I wanted to ruin his hole with my fat cock. Remembering his name “ItalianDomCock”, I chuckled to myself.

I considered messaging him and telling him who he was talking to, but after reconsidering I set my phone back down. If there was any chance I was going to scare Tom off with a heads up, I had to do away with it. A smile crept up my face as I laid out my plan. With a final wink in the mirror, I grabbed my backpack and a few…. props. After stopping by the kitchen to grab a 6 pack of beer, I took a deep breath and stepped out of my house and made my way across the street towards Tom’s.

It was just about dusk as I set out and the overhead street lamps cast a warm glow over Tom’s house. From within I could see the light from the living room on. Crossing his well manicured lawn and up to the stoop, I raised my knuckles to knock on the door. For a second, I paused. I could still call this off, go home and jack off. I shook my head to myself and confidently rapped on the wood of the door. After some shuffling sounds from within, I heard the deadbolt release and the door slowly swung open.

In the short time that Tom had been home, he had obviously changed out of his day clothes. It seemed he had just gotten out of the shower as he was pink faced and his hair was wet. He was wearing a pair of black sweat shorts and a form fitting tank top that framed muscle stomach perfectly. As he stepped aside from the door, my eyes couldn’t help watching his VPL wobble back and forth in his shorts. As he realized who was at the door, I watched his face go from excited, to disappointed and finally to puzzled.

“Hey CJ! How’s it been man?” Tom was quick to smile, and as he did so did I.

“Tom! I’ve been great man! I don’t know if my parents told you but I’m back from my European voyage! Hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

Tom stepped back, opening the door for me.

“Not at all man! Please, come in. A friend was supposed to drop by later but I’m honestly not sure if they’re going to show.”

I lifted up the 6 pack of beer, smiling.

“Well man, I brought party favors. Let’s chat, it’s been forever!”

I crossed to his kitchen and grabbed a bottle opener from the drawer. Popping two of the bottles I held one out to him. With a crooked smile, Tom accepted one and clinked bottles with me. We wandered over to the living room and each posted up on one end of the couch. I began the conversation, asking Tom about his job and whether he still made it out to the gym as much as he used to. He explained that he had recently stopped going to his regular gym but now took advantage of the outdoor gym in MacArthur park. Smiling, I tucked that little piece of information away in the back of my mind. As the evening progressed, our conversation flowed from our work, our hobbies and finally towards dating. I had always felt embarrassed asking Tom about his dating life, but tonight felt different. I had drained about two of the beers and Tom had cleared about three. Glancing at the clock I realized I had been there now for two hours and it was completely dark outside. Tom was looking at me peculiarly from across the couch.

“What?”, I chuckled.

“If you had to guess, how many guys do you think you’ve been with?” Tom asked, his cheeks red and not making eye contact.

“Probably somewhere in the hundred range? I get around. But don’t worry, I’m always safe and get tested regularly.” Almost under my breath I added, “I’m even on PrEP…”

Tom nodded his head, his eyes on the floor in front of him. From across the couch I could swear I saw his fat package twitch.

“And what about you, Tom, ever been with a guy?” I laughed to break the tension but kept my eyes on him to see how he would respond.

His cheeks went scarlet as he nodded almost imperceptibly.

“I’ve had some fun with buddies before, I think most guys my age have tried it. Whether they admit it or not.”

I stealthily scooted a bit down the couch towards him.

“C’mon I told you all about the women I’ve fucked, you’ve gotta give me more than that.” I kicked him with my bare foot playfully.

“Well, I’ve had a few buddies that asked me to jerk off with them and it… happened. One or two of them asked to give it a taste and I was eventually convinced.” Tom stroked his mustache as he eyed the ceiling. I watched as his package throbbed again, his vpl beginning to snake down his thigh.

“That’s all? You’ve never fucked a man before Tom?” I could feel my heart in my throat as my pulse pounded. My own cock was starting to leak in my joggers. I leaned back over the couch, feigning a stretch while giving Tom a full view of my growing package. When I sat up, Tom was watching where my stomach had been exposed with eyes wide.

“To be honest… yeah. There have been some times where I was bored, horny and needed to breed someone. Men are just easier to nail sometimes, ya know?”

“Oh yeah, I get it completely. Actually, I’ve got a little surprise.” ,reaching from the couch I grabbed my backpack and began rustling through its contents. After a moment I produced a baggie of weed and some rolling papers. “Thankfully this shit is legal here now. I know you don’t normally smoke, but we haven’t caught up in a few years so this is special.”

Tom looked immediately uncomfortable as he eyed me rolling a joint.

“I don’t normally smoke weed… It has a weird effect on me.” he said slowly.

“Oh what do you mean?”, I said finishing the first and handing it to him.

“I just get… paranoid and stuff....” Tom trailed off.

I could tell that there was something he was not saying but after considering it for a moment, he held his hand out for the lighter. I handed him mine and patted the spot next to me on the couch. Tom hesitantly took a puff on the joint before sitting down next to me, reclining and blowing a thick puff of smoke towards the ceiling. Coughing, he handed off the joint to me and laid back. I took a little hit and handed it back to him. Without a word he took it and inhaled deeply. I could tell based on his body language that between the beer and the weed, his guard was starting to lower.

“So, what were you going to do with your friend later?” I asked coyly. His eyes snapped open and he quickly grabbed his phone, double checking his notifications. With a sigh he sat back.

“I was going to watch a movie with them but it looks like they stood me up.”

“Well, I may not be them but I would love to watch a movie with you bud.”

Tom looked at me red faced and smiled. He grabbed his phone, lowering the lights in the room and with the remote he pulled up Netflix. I rolled another joint for Tom and took the half finished one for myself. He pulled up a horror movie and I prepared my next move. I could barely keep my focus on the film as I watched Tom sitting so close to me, his breathing heavy. It wasn’t hot in here but I watched a tiny trickle of sweat slide down his neck. Over the course of the first 45 minutes I kept slowly scooting closer to him until my arm was resting against his. As we made contact, Tom looked down at me, flushed pink and laughed nervously.

As the serial killer began picking off teenagers onscreen, I prepared myself for the next obvious jump scare. When it came, I jumped and my hand came down on Tom’s leg. He glanced down at it before his eyes flicked back to the screen. Breathing heavily myself, I kept my hand on his thick thigh and boldly gave it a squeeze. Slowly I watched as Tom moved his arm from his leg to mine, giving it a light squeeze in response. In that moment I knew I had to take my shot and so with my heart pounding in my throat and my cock nearly hard in my shorts, leaking precum down my thigh, I moved my hand from his thigh towards his bulge. Tom inhaled sharply as I cupped his package but his eyes did not leave the TV screen. I gave it a firm squeeze as I felt his fat, soft cock and heavy nuts roll beneath the thin fabric. I could feel his fat cock getting even bigger beneath my fingers. With a tight grip I grabbed Tom’s hand and moved it down my thigh and towards my now very rock hard cock beneath my joggers.

“Fuck CJ, you’re packing quite the snake.” Tom said, slowly peeling his gaze from the TV to my fat package. I roughly squeezed Tom’s robust package until I elicited a groan from him.

“You too bud.. Fuck those guys you fucked must have gone home limping…” I whispered.

“Oh yeah, there’s nothing I love more than ruining some bottom’s hole. I love watching the look on their face as I stretch their holes out.” Tom was almost grunting this as he began to massage my package as well.

“Have you ever compared cocks before?”

“With friends? Sure.”

“Ever had a playful competition?”

“Like a contest? Once I had a roommate in college that bet me a week’s worth of dishes that he had a bigger cock than I did.”

I laughed as felt his cock grow harder and elongate, “And how did you measure up?”

“Let’s just say that I did not touch the dishes that week.” Tom smiled, remembering his victory.

“Well how about we make this hang out a little more interesting?” I suggested smirking.

“More interesting than this?” He pointedly looked down at his crotch where I was squeezing his fat cock above his shorts.

I smiled, “Yeah, more than this. I can feel that you’ve got a pretty big cock Tom. I also have a pretty fat cock if you haven’t worked that out for yourself. I want to make you a bet.”

For a second Tom’s smile faltered, “What kind of bet””

“Whoever has the bigger cock gets to…. Oh I don’t know… make the other do what they want tonight.” As I said this I leaned, nibbled on his earlobe and whispered, “I know you’ve wanted to fuck me for a long time.”

Tom appeared nearly hypnotized as he absentmindedly nodded his head.

“It’s agreed then, whoever is packing more gets to be the man for the night. Show the other a good time.” In my head I was screaming as he nodded his head again.

Checkmate.

I stood up in front of Tom on the couch and slowly began to remove my shirt, exposing my well defined chest and abs against the harsh light of the movie playing behind me. Tom’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates as I dropped my shirt on the ground and walked over to him. With him sitting and myself standing, my fat hard cock behind my joggers was inches from his head.

“Well? Are you going to take them off?” I gave Tom a look of impatience.

Taken aback Tom turned to me, looking from my bulge and up to my face. Hesitantly, he slowly reached up and grabbed the band of my joggers.

“Not used to taking the other guys’ off… Usually they’re asking me to…” He chuckled awkwardly.

“Well I’m not just any guy Tom, now go on.” I grabbed his hands and started to pull my joggers down and he did the rest of the work.

Not realizing I wasn’t wearing underwear, Tom pulled my joggers down and my hard 8 inch long, 7 inch girth cock snapped out and nearly slapped him across the face. A glistening trail of precum connecting my thigh and cockhead trailed across his hand as my cock swung free. He instinctively recoiled and wiped the back of his hand on the couch.

“Sorry about that, heavy leaker here.”

“I can see that CJ… no problem bro.”

“You ready?” I asked as I reached down, grabbing the legs of his shorts and the underwear underneath, ready to pull them off.

Tom nodded his head and with a heave I pulled both his underwear and his shorts down to his knees. With a wet slap, his cock popped up against his exposed stomach. Tom’s thick cock had to be at least 7.5 inches long and decently thick. He had a thick nest of curly black pubic hair that grew up his toned stomach towards his chest. Tom’s fat nuts lolled lazily in his loose sack that hung low enough that the nearly made contact with the couch.Without asking permission I reached forward, grabbed those meaty nuts and squeezed them both in my hand. I watched Tom groan and his cock throb in response. I grabbed another joint I had rolled, lit it up and took a deep inhale. After exhaling, I handed it off to Tom who took a deep hit and coughed as it came out.

“Got a measuring tape?”

Tom blinked the smoke clear from his eyes before glancing into an adjacent room. “One second, I think I might have one.” Standing up, his fat cock hard as a rock in front of him, he crossed the room and disappeared into the adjoining one. As he was rummaging around, I quickly reached into my pag, pulling out lube and poppers. The lube I set on the table, the poppers I put between the couch cushions. Tom returned moments later, his hard cock bobbing before him as he sat down. I watched as he pulled a tape measure out and unprompted began to measure his own cock.

Pressing the end of the tape into the thick pubic hair and running the end to his cockhead he proudly exclaimed, “Packing 7.5 inches here buddy, best of luck beating that.” As he moved to toss me the measuring tape I stood up and walked over to him, my fat cock hanging in front of his face. Tom looked at me confused.

“Well Tom, are you going to measure me or what man?” I looked at him with that same impatience as a look of realization crossed his face.

“Oh, I thought we were… measuring ourselves. Sure, yeah, let me see what you’ve got here.”

Tom nervously lifted the measuring tape to my rigid cock. With a meaty thumb he pressed the end of the tape to my cock base and breathing heavily, pulled the tape measure back.

We could both see what the number was but cockily I asked, “Well?”

Tom cleared his throat nervously, “8.5 inches… guess you got me beat bud…”

As he looked at me I watched the man who I had grown up admiring and secretly harboring deep attraction towards transform into the next whore who was going to learn what every inch of my cock felt like.

I smiled and grabbed Tom by the back of his head and jerked him towards my cockhead, “Open your mouth Tom. You mentioned earlier that you needed to get off and let me tell you that I have been thinking about this for a very long time.” I rubbed the back of Tom’s head, my fist full of his dark, curly hair.

Tom blinked as I said this and swallowed hard. His cock throbbed as he nodded his head slowly. Turning to face me, he began massaging my sack with one hand and grabbing the thick base of my cock with the other. Licking his lips he looked up at me, his crystal blue eyes meeting my green ones. After a pause he slowly opened his mouth and leaned forward….

End of Part One

Let me know if you liked it! This is one of my first erotic stories so gimme that feedback!

jjdiamond

Legendary Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I think back over the various sexual escapades of my life, my run in with Tom will always stand out to me. At 25 years old, I had just returned to my hometown after traveling Europe (and burying my fat cock in a number of European holes). I was staying with my family in Oregon while looking for a new job and accommodations. Between going to the gym and looking for work, I didn’t have a lot of spare time. And so, one night I found myself alone in my room, checking out Sniffies to see what was going on around me. I saw that in a town nearby, there was a nice looking cock near an often frequented glory hole in MacArthur Park. The stats listed it as 7 inches long and uncut and the username was ItalianDomCock. Disappointingly there were no pictures other than the dick. I couldn’t complain though, as I also avoided sharing my face pictures until I know who I’m talking to. With a sigh of boredom, I fired off a message to them.

“Hey, how’s it going?”

I rolled over off my bed and stood up to take a look in the mirror. For the last several years I have been going to the gym, and so my 6’4 frame was well filled out. I was wearing cropped t shirt that showed off my toned chest and a pair of grey joggers that hung loose off my hips, my pelvic v clearly visible and beneath that, the VPL of my soft cock. I had thankfully been blessed in the dick department, packing a thick 5 soft that grew into an impressive 8.5 inch club when aroused. Around my neck a gold chain hung loose into the dusting of chest hair beneath my shirt. I rubbed my 5 o'clock shadow, debating whether or not I should shave. I decided not to, as I look like an overgrown teenager without facial hair. I pulled my curly brown hair out of my eyes and worked on making myself presentable.

From my bedroom window I noticed that across the street, our 45 year old neighbor Tom was pulling into his driveway. Tom lived alone in a huge house and had been a long time friend of the family. His wife had died about 10 years ago and he never remarried. I watched as he turned his truck off and climbed out of the front seat. For many years I had thought that Tom was handsome in a fatherly way. He worked as a firefighter in a nearby town and kept himself in necessary shape. When he wasn’t at work, Tom would invite us over to his place to go swim in his pool or play video games. He stood about 6 foot and weighed maybe 220. He had thick, curly black hair cropped short, bright blue eyes and round cheeks that would turn pink if he laughed too hard. A heavy black mustache covered his lip that was slowly turning grey. Tom was a pretty hair guy in general, with black hair covering his legs and forearms as well. He was the sort of man who couldn’t seem to keep a shaved face, whenever I saw him, stubble was creeping back into his cheeks. What I was more often preoccupied with however was what our neighbor had going on below the belt. Tom was partial to walking around in sweatpants and in addition to a fat package, he also had the most delicious looking bubble ass. If you’re picturing a tall, fit Mario with a tight ass, you’ve pretty much got it.

I walked back over to my phone to check the Sniffies map. ItalianDomCock was now much, much closer. I stared back and forth between the picture of the fat uncut cock on my app and the truck that had just pulled into my neighbor’s driveway. Immediately my mind began to flood with possibilities and a plan began to formulate for me. Since the day I met Tom I had wanted to see what was hiding between those plump cheeks. I absentmindedly teased my nipple under my shirt with one hand while squeezing my cock head through my joggers with the other. This could be my opportunity to fuck Tom but if it was going to happen, I needed to be strategic. The more I thought about it, the firmer my cock became. My biggest kink was converting dom, macho guys into my submissive sluts. As much as I enjoyed Tom as a friend and mentor, even more so I wanted to ruin his hole with my fat cock. Remembering his name “ItalianDomCock”, I chuckled to myself.

I considered messaging him and telling him who he was talking to, but after reconsidering I set my phone back down. If there was any chance I was going to scare Tom off with a heads up, I had to do away with it. A smile crept up my face as I laid out my plan. With a final wink in the mirror, I grabbed my backpack and a few…. props. After stopping by the kitchen to grab a 6 pack of beer, I took a deep breath and stepped out of my house and made my way across the street towards Tom’s.

It was just about dusk as I set out and the overhead street lamps cast a warm glow over Tom’s house. From within I could see the light from the living room on. Crossing his well manicured lawn and up to the stoop, I raised my knuckles to knock on the door. For a second, I paused. I could still call this off, go home and jack off. I shook my head to myself and confidently rapped on the wood of the door. After some shuffling sounds from within, I heard the deadbolt release and the door slowly swung open.

In the short time that Tom had been home, he had obviously changed out of his day clothes. It seemed he had just gotten out of the shower as he was pink faced and his hair was wet. He was wearing a pair of black sweat shorts and a form fitting tank top that framed muscle stomach perfectly. As he stepped aside from the door, my eyes couldn’t help watching his VPL wobble back and forth in his shorts. As he realized who was at the door, I watched his face go from excited, to disappointed and finally to puzzled.

“Tom! I’ve been great man! I don’t know if my parents told you but I’m back from my European voyage! Hope I’m not interrupting anything.”

“Not at all man! Please, come in. A friend was supposed to drop by later but I’m honestly not sure if they’re going to show.”

I crossed to his kitchen and grabbed a bottle opener from the drawer. Popping two of the bottles I held one out to him. With a crooked smile, Tom accepted one and clinked bottles with me. We wandered over to the living room and each posted up on one end of the couch. I began the conversation, asking Tom about his job and whether he still made it out to the gym as much as he used to. He explained that he had recently stopped going to his regular gym but now took advantage of the outdoor gym in MacArthur park. Smiling, I tucked that little piece of information away in the back of my mind. As the evening progressed, our conversation flowed from our work, our hobbies and finally towards dating. I had always felt embarrassed asking Tom about his dating life, but tonight felt different. I had drained about two of the beers and Tom had cleared about three. Glancing at the clock I realized I had been there now for two hours and it was completely dark outside. Tom was looking at me peculiarly from across the couch.

“What?”, I chuckled.

“If you had to guess, how many guys do you think you’ve been with?” Tom asked, his cheeks red and not making eye contact.

“Probably somewhere in the hundred range? I get around. But don’t worry, I’m always safe and get tested regularly.” Almost under my breath I added, “I’m even on PrEP…”

Tom nodded his head, his eyes on the floor in front of him. From across the couch I could swear I saw his fat package twitch.

“And what about you, Tom, ever been with a guy?” I laughed to break the tension but kept my eyes on him to see how he would respond.

“I’ve had some fun with buddies before, I think most guys my age have tried it. Whether they admit it or not.”

“C’mon I told you all about the women I’ve fucked, you’ve gotta give me more than that.” I kicked him with my bare foot playfully.

“Well, I’ve had a few buddies that asked me to jerk off with them and it… happened. One or two of them asked to give it a taste and I was eventually convinced.” Tom stroked his mustache as he eyed the ceiling. I watched as his package throbbed again, his vpl beginning to snake down his thigh.

“That’s all? You’ve never fucked a man before Tom?” I could feel my heart in my throat as my pulse pounded. My own cock was starting to leak in my joggers. I leaned back over the couch, feigning a stretch while giving Tom a full view of my growing package. When I sat up, Tom was watching where my stomach had been exposed with eyes wide.

“To be honest… yeah. There have been some times where I was bored, horny and needed to breed someone. Men are just easier to nail sometimes, ya know?”

“Oh yeah, I get it completely. Actually, I’ve got a little surprise.” ,reaching from the couch I grabbed my backpack and began rustling through its contents. After a moment I produced a baggie of weed and some rolling papers. “Thankfully this shit is legal here now. I know you don’t normally smoke, but we haven’t caught up in a few years so this is special.”

I could tell that there was something he was not saying but after considering it for a moment, he held his hand out for the lighter. I handed him mine and patted the spot next to me on the couch. Tom hesitantly took a puff on the joint before sitting down next to me, reclining and blowing a thick puff of smoke towards the ceiling. Coughing, he handed off the joint to me and laid back. I took a little hit and handed it back to him. Without a word he took it and inhaled deeply. I could tell based on his body language that between the beer and the weed, his guard was starting to lower.

“So, what were you going to do with your friend later?” I asked coyly. His eyes snapped open and he quickly grabbed his phone, double checking his notifications. With a sigh he sat back.

Tom looked at me red faced and smiled. He grabbed his phone, lowering the lights in the room and with the remote he pulled up Netflix. I rolled another joint for Tom and took the half finished one for myself. He pulled up a horror movie and I prepared my next move. I could barely keep my focus on the film as I watched Tom sitting so close to me, his breathing heavy. It wasn’t hot in here but I watched a tiny trickle of sweat slide down his neck. Over the course of the first 45 minutes I kept slowly scooting closer to him until my arm was resting against his. As we made contact, Tom looked down at me, flushed pink and laughed nervously.

As the serial killer began picking off teenagers onscreen, I prepared myself for the next obvious jump scare. When it came, I jumped and my hand came down on Tom’s leg. He glanced down at it before his eyes flicked back to the screen. Breathing heavily myself, I kept my hand on his thick thigh and boldly gave it a squeeze. Slowly I watched as Tom moved his arm from his leg to mine, giving it a light squeeze in response. In that moment I knew I had to take my shot and so with my heart pounding in my throat and my cock nearly hard in my shorts, leaking precum down my thigh, I moved my hand from his thigh towards his bulge. Tom inhaled sharply as I cupped his package but his eyes did not leave the TV screen. I gave it a firm squeeze as I felt his fat, soft cock and heavy nuts roll beneath the thin fabric. I could feel his fat cock getting even bigger beneath my fingers. With a tight grip I grabbed Tom’s hand and moved it down my thigh and towards my now very rock hard cock beneath my joggers.

“Fuck CJ, you’re packing quite the snake.” Tom said, slowly peeling his gaze from the TV to my fat package. I roughly squeezed Tom’s robust package until I elicited a groan from him.

“You too bud.. Fuck those guys you fucked must have gone home limping…” I whispered.

“Oh yeah, there’s nothing I love more than ruining some bottom’s hole. I love watching the look on their face as I stretch their holes out.” Tom was almost grunting this as he began to massage my package as well.

“With friends? Sure.”

“Like a contest? Once I had a roommate in college that bet me a week’s worth of dishes that he had a bigger cock than I did.”

I laughed as felt his cock grow harder and elongate, “And how did you measure up?”

“Let’s just say that I did not touch the dishes that week.” Tom smiled, remembering his victory.

“Well how about we make this hang out a little more interesting?” I suggested smirking.

“More interesting than this?” He pointedly looked down at his crotch where I was squeezing his fat cock above his shorts.

I smiled, “Yeah, more than this. I can feel that you’ve got a pretty big cock Tom. I also have a pretty fat cock if you haven’t worked that out for yourself. I want to make you a bet.”

“Whoever has the bigger cock gets to…. Oh I don’t know… make the other do what they want tonight.” As I said this I leaned, nibbled on his earlobe and whispered, “I know you’ve wanted to fuck me for a long time.”

“It’s agreed then, whoever is packing more gets to be the man for the night. Show the other a good time.” In my head I was screaming as he nodded his head again.

Checkmate.

I stood up in front of Tom on the couch and slowly began to remove my shirt, exposing my well defined chest and abs against the harsh light of the movie playing behind me. Tom’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates as I dropped my shirt on the ground and walked over to him. With him sitting and myself standing, my fat hard cock behind my joggers was inches from his head.

Taken aback Tom turned to me, looking from my bulge and up to my face. Hesitantly, he slowly reached up and grabbed the band of my joggers.

“Not used to taking the other guys’ off… Usually they’re asking me to…” He chuckled awkwardly.

“Well I’m not just any guy Tom, now go on.” I grabbed his hands and started to pull my joggers down and he did the rest of the work.

Not realizing I wasn’t wearing underwear, Tom pulled my joggers down and my hard 8 inch long, 7 inch girth cock snapped out and nearly slapped him across the face. A glistening trail of precum connecting my thigh and cockhead trailed across his hand as my cock swung free. He instinctively recoiled and wiped the back of his hand on the couch.

“You ready?” I asked as I reached down, grabbing the legs of his shorts and the underwear underneath, ready to pull them off.

Tom nodded his head and with a heave I pulled both his underwear and his shorts down to his knees. With a wet slap, his cock popped up against his exposed stomach. Tom’s thick cock had to be at least 7.5 inches long and decently thick. He had a thick nest of curly black pubic hair that grew up his toned stomach towards his chest. Tom’s fat nuts lolled lazily in his loose sack that hung low enough that the nearly made contact with the couch.Without asking permission I reached forward, grabbed those meaty nuts and squeezed them both in my hand. I watched Tom groan and his cock throb in response. I grabbed another joint I had rolled, lit it up and took a deep inhale. After exhaling, I handed it off to Tom who took a deep hit and coughed as it came out.

“Got a measuring tape?”

Tom blinked the smoke clear from his eyes before glancing into an adjacent room. “One second, I think I might have one.” Standing up, his fat cock hard as a rock in front of him, he crossed the room and disappeared into the adjoining one. As he was rummaging around, I quickly reached into my pag, pulling out lube and poppers. The lube I set on the table, the poppers I put between the couch cushions. Tom returned moments later, his hard cock bobbing before him as he sat down. I watched as he pulled a tape measure out and unprompted began to measure his own cock.

Pressing the end of the tape into the thick pubic hair and running the end to his cockhead he proudly exclaimed, “Packing 7.5 inches here buddy, best of luck beating that.” As he moved to toss me the measuring tape I stood up and walked over to him, my fat cock hanging in front of his face. Tom looked at me confused.

“Well Tom, are you going to measure me or what man?” I looked at him with that same impatience as a look of realization crossed his face.

“Oh, I thought we were… measuring ourselves. Sure, yeah, let me see what you’ve got here.”

Tom nervously lifted the measuring tape to my rigid cock. With a meaty thumb he pressed the end of the tape to my cock base and breathing heavily, pulled the tape measure back.

As he looked at me I watched the man who I had grown up admiring and secretly harboring deep attraction towards transform into the next whore who was going to learn what every inch of my cock felt like.

I smiled and grabbed Tom by the back of his head and jerked him towards my cockhead, “Open your mouth Tom. You mentioned earlier that you needed to get off and let me tell you that I have been thinking about this for a very long time.” I rubbed the back of Tom’s head, my fist full of his dark, curly hair.

Tom blinked as I said this and swallowed hard. His cock throbbed as he nodded his head slowly. Turning to face me, he began massaging my sack with one hand and grabbing the thick base of my cock with the other. Licking his lips he looked up at me, his crystal blue eyes meeting my green ones. After a pause he slowly opened his mouth and leaned forward….

End of Part One

Let me know if you liked it! This is one of my first erotic stories so gimme that feedback!
This was fantastic!!! I can’t wait for the next part! Great writing! Please post soon!!

Man2kiss

Sexy Member
Media

“Hey, how’s it going?”

“What?”, I chuckled.

“With friends? Sure.”

Checkmate.

“Got a measuring tape?”

End of Part One

More please…

Reactions: hungthickone

Ozzob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

“Hey, how’s it going?”

“What?”, I chuckled.

“With friends? Sure.”

Checkmate.

“Got a measuring tape?”

End of Part One

You need to give us more!

memeflux

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

“Hey, how’s it going?”

“What?”, I chuckled.

“With friends? Sure.”

Checkmate.

“Got a measuring tape?”

End of Part One

PART 2! PART 2! PART 2!!!

Minotaurus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry for the lateness! Life has been crazy hahaha
I hope you all enjoy part two! Again, I'm pretty new to all of this and would love feedback :)
Without further adieu....

Part Two

I felt his warm breath and the bristles of his mustache first. Gentle, teasing tickles against my fat pink cock head. Tom gulped again and then gave an exasperated sigh as he moved his head forward. As he began to open his mouth, I squeezed the handful of his dark curls and made him look up at me. I could already tell that between the beer, the joints and the ambient sexual tension, he had become well and truly cock drunk.

“Hey, I’m not some truckstop bathroom fag Tom. Let’s take it slow, no need to rush.” I winked down at him.

His eyes never leaving my pink tip he gave an almost imperceptible nod of his head. I pulled his face close to my groin and buried his reddened nose into the thick, warm nest of my dusty-brown pubic hair. I felt his lips make contact with the side of my ballsack as he took a deep inhale.

“Good little piggie.” I whispered. At this he tried to pull back in protest but I kept his face planted solidly next to my sack. “You like the smell of my sweaty balls?”

Another almost imperceptible head nod.

“I said, do you like the smell of my sweaty balls Tom?” With a slight jerk, I pulled his hair back and made him look up at me.

“I…. um… honestly? Yeah, I do.” He sounded almost embarrassed but I saw underneath the small swell of his furry belly that his cock was rock hard and slowly oozing precum.

Looking into his face I saw the man who had been like a second father to me, who I had always dreamed about stripping down and having my way with. In an instant I saw camping trips, overnight weekend stays and endless Mario Kart matches eclipsed by one thing, a single hair. One of my curly brown pubes had gotten stuck in his thick black mustache. I reached down, plucked it out and held it in front of his eyes.

“Make a wish Tom, and blow.” I laughed

He rolled his eyes and blew it from between my fingers.

“What did you wish for?”

“That you’d let me taste your uh… nevermind.” Tom stammered.

“Well, if it’s any of the usual suspects, you’re gonna get the opportunity at some point tonight.” I gave him two little pats on the side of his stubbly cheek and then with a peevish grin I gave him a little slap. “I wonder if my big, strong stud neighbor can fit both of my balls in his mouth?”

Tom opened his mouth to answer but before he could, I yanked on his hair again and this time felt the warm wetness of his mouth as he began to kiss my ballsack. Without prompting, I felt him suck on the loose, sweaty skin and the first of my egg-sized balls slid in. For a moment he suckled on just that, rolling it around in his mouth. I felt him stick his tongue out and explore the underside of my sack along the seam. The sensation of that mixed with the gentle brushing of his mustache against the base of my sack was amazing. After a moment I saw that he was struggling to suck my other ball into his mouth as well.

“Let me help.” I reached down, slowly stroking his lip and then hooked my finger inside, stretching his cheek out. With my other hand I pushed the remainder of my ballsack into Tom’s eager mouth until he looked like a chipmunk that was preparing for winter. I sighed with contentment as he struggled to roll my balls around in his mouth. With both hands on either side of his head, I stroked his dense black eyebrows with the pad of my thumb. I felt him scoot forward on the couch so he could balance himself by placing both hands on my tight, round asscheeks. As he moved his knees, I saw the glass bottle of poppers I had hid between the couch cushions reflect the dim light of the TV. Slyly I snatched it while he was distracted and palmed the bottle.

After a few minutes of Tom polishing my sack clean, I grabbed another handful of his hair and pulled him back. With an audible slurp, first one ball and and then the other slid out of his mouth. I watched transfixed as a thin, clear line of saliva connecting my nuts to his plump, pink lips grew long, drooped and then detached, leaving a trail of spittle down his chin. I couldn’t be sure if it was the weed, the booze or just years of repressed sexual tension being released but at that moment I was pretty sure that I loved Tom. And judging by the mischievous grin that split his lips, the feeling was at least partially mutual.

At this point, my cock was so hard that it was beginning to physically hurt and a thick stream of precum had begun to trickle its way down my shaft. With a smile I made a ring with my thumb and forefinger at the base (squeezing tight to make them touch) and milked the precum up my shaft, to the head of my cock, where it oozed out onto my fingers.

“Look what you’re doing to me, this is your fault you know.” I gave him a wink and he swallowed hard again.

A devilish thought crossed my mind and with one hand still full of his hair, I pulled his head back and rubbed every drop of that precum into his mustache. I made sure to coat it most thickly under his nostrils so that with every sniff he would have to smell my musk. To see his manly mustache reduced to my personal cumrag was enough to drive me crazy.

“You’re going to ask to suck my cock now Tom, do you understand?”

“I… uh, yeah.” Tom nodded.

With a sudden vehemence I reached down and squeezed his face in my hand.

“No Tom, when I do something nice for you (like allow you to suck my cock), you don’t say ‘Umm, yeah’. You say, ‘Thank you.”

Tom gaped for a moment before recovering, “Y-yeah, thank you CJ.”

“And for tonight, cut the CJ shit. You aren’t going to address me like we’re equals.” Was I taking it too far? The looks of sheer, unadulterated lust on his face seemed to suggest no.

“I… uhhh… then what should I call you? Sir?” His face, if possible, went even pinker.

The thought of making him call me Sir or Master had crossed my mind several times but now that I heard him say it, it felt oddly… impersonal. This wasn’t some random cocksucker I had picked up off of Grindr. Strangely, a memory from several years ago bubbled up in the forefront of my mind. I had played college baseball for exactly one season and to be frank, I was never good at it. Despite my lean, athletic frame, I had terrible hand eye coordination and spent most of the time being shunted as far into the outfield as possible. The coach had also always placed me last in the lineup to bat. But despite my shoddy performance, Tom had unfailingly come to my home games to cheer me on, along with my mom and siblings. During one of those games, the scores had been nearly tied as I was called into the batting cage. And somehow, in spite of everyone’s expectations I actually managed to hit a home run. I remember how the crowd exploded in cheers and the look of sheer delight on Tom’s face as I jogged embarrassed around the field. He cheered the loudest of everyone. Over drinks that night, Tom had given me a nickname that carried me through the rest of the season (despite this freak incident never being repeated).

Chuckling, I said, “For tonight you can call me Slugger.”

A smile danced across his face and he pulled me in close to where he was still kneeling on the couch. I felt his thick, rough fingers knead the taught muscle of my asscheeks as he did so. His forehead made contact with my stomach and I felt him kiss his way around my navel, drinking in my aroma.

Resting his rough, stubbled chin on my stomach he looked up into my eyes. “Well then Slugger, can I please suck your cock?”

I stroked his eyebrow again with my thumb, “Alright but only because you asked so nicely.”

Leading him by a fistful of hair, I dragged him off the couch and sat down. Spreading my legs, I patted my thighs expectantly. Crawling forward on hands and knees, Tom placed his hands on my inner thighs and marveled at the 8.5 inch beast that lay before him. Gingerly he grabbed the base with one hand and then the other, stacking his fists on top of each other. With an almost child-like giggle he realized that there was still several inches of cockmeat sticking out of his fists and then my fat, glistening cockhead. I watched in awe as Tom stuck his tongue out and licked my cock from the base, all the way up to the head. A small dribble of precum greeted him at the top and he greedily dug the tip of his tongue into my piss slit, swallowing every drop he could.

My heart thudding in my chest, I watched as Tom suckled on my cockhead. His lips wrapped around it, I felt him swirl his tongue around like he was trying to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop. While he was busy, I opened the bottle of poppers and stuck the rim of the bottle up to his nose.

“Inhale. Now. Do not stop until I say you can.”

Without missing a beat, Tom took a long, deep breath through his nose.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6…. The seconds ticked by.

“Stop.” I pulled the bottle from his nostril and recapped it.

In that moment, as the poppers took effect, I swear I could see the last remaining vestiges of Tom’s dominance melt away as he dove on my cock like a man possessed. Bobbing his head up and down he began swallowing my cock, several inches down the shaft. I couldn't resist a groan as it escaped my lips. At the same time, he was tugging and squeezing my ballsack with one hand and with the other he was squeezing my shaft below his hungry mouth. For a self proclaimed dom top, Tom was a natural born cock sucker. Inch after inch disappeared as he rammed my cockhead as far down his throat as he could without gagging. He only made it halfway down but hey, that’s better than most guys were able to. Plus, in spite of my girth, he made only slight use of his teeth. Never biting, he instead drew them gently over the underside of my cockhead, making me buck and squirm underneath him.

After several minutes of this blissful treatment, I couldn’t resist anymore. I placed both of my hands on the back of his head and started to forcibly shove my deeper down into his throat. I felt him slap my thigh to be let up but I threw it off.

“Tom, if I didn’t make it clear to you before, tonight you do as I say.” With each word I pushed my cock head further down his throat. “And if I say that my new whore is going to swallow my cock to the base, then that is what’s going to fucking happen. And if I feel any more teeth than you’ve already been using, rest assured what comes after this is going to be… unpleasant.” I heard Tom attempt to murmur something in response but in that moment I could neither hear nor care. With one final, vicious tug on his curly locks I felt his nose make contact with my bush. As he sat there, deepthroating my monster cock and gagging, I took advantage of the moment. Grabbing my phone, I opened the camera.

“Say cheese slut.”

Tom’s eyes flicked up from the task at hand just in time for the flash to go off. The sudden light illuminated his now red and tear streaked eyes and I realized he might actually be choking. Dropping my phone, I pulled him off suddenly and as concern came over me.

“Sorry! I took it a little far there. Are you alright?”

Coughing and wheezing, Tom raised a finger as he regained his composure. Wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, he looked up at me with a wild look in his eyes.

“That was so fucking hot. I cannot tell you how many fags I’ve made choke on my cock and I’ve never returned the favor. How the fuck have you been keeping this from me this entire time?”

I was a little taken aback at his response but tried to conceal my surprise, “Well it’s yours whenever you want it from now on. You would not believe how long I have dreamed about doing this with you.”

“Honestly… It’s not like I didn’t notice you either. I just didn’t know how to… uh… bring it up.”

Reaching a hand out, I cupped Toms square, masculine jaw in my hand. He crawled forward up onto the couch and pulled me close. There was a moment of intense silence as we gazed into each other's eyes before he grabbed the back of my head and pressed his lips against mine. In this moment of carnal ferocity, our first kiss felt at once passionate and gentle. I devoured him as he did me and in that moment everything felt right with the world. Bombs could have been dropping outside and I don’t think either of us would have noticed. Absent-mindedly I realized that I could still somehow taste the toothpaste he had brushed his with teeth, despite the weed and the beer. Peppermint.

Tom broke the kiss and rested his forehead against mine, breathing deeply.

“The uh… pictures… can you just… please…”

Tracing my fingers down his back I whispered in his ear, “I would never share those with anyone else. I have worked too damn hard to share this moment with anyone else. Those pictures are for me and me alone. Unless of course you want me to send you a copy, which I will happily do.”

I felt the brush of his stubble against my cheek as he kissed me again, “Thank you. Also, I’ve gotta say my throat might be out of commission for the night, you kind of did a number on me.” He raised his hand to his throat and made comically exaggerated choking sounds.

I giggled as my hands traced lower and lower down his back, “Well then… I guess we’re just going to have to give your throat a break, won't we?” I felt the fine dusting of hair as my fingers moved over the thick swell of his ass cheeks, inching towards his crack.

“Sounds like a plan, Slugger.”

Jonas Reiss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope you all enjoy part two! Again, I'm pretty new to all of this and would love feedback :)

Part Two

I felt his warm breath and the bristles of his mustache first. Gentle, teasing tickles against my fat pink cock head. Tom gulped again and then gave an exasperated sigh as he moved his head forward. As he began to open his mouth, I squeezed the handful of his dark curls and made him look up at me. I could already tell that between the beer, the joints and the ambient sexual tension, he had become well and truly cock drunk.

“Hey, I’m not some truckstop bathroom fag Tom. Let’s take it slow, no need to rush.” I winked down at him.

His eyes never leaving my pink tip he gave an almost imperceptible nod of his head. I pulled his face close to my groin and buried his reddened nose into the thick, warm nest of my dusty-brown pubic hair. I felt his lips make contact with the side of my ballsack as he took a deep inhale.

“Good little piggie.” I whispered. At this he tried to pull back in protest but I kept his face planted solidly next to my sack. “You like the smell of my sweaty balls?”

“I said, do you like the smell of my sweaty balls Tom?” With a slight jerk, I pulled his hair back and made him look up at me.

“I…. um… honestly? Yeah, I do.” He sounded almost embarrassed but I saw underneath the small swell of his furry belly that his cock was rock hard and slowly oozing precum.

Looking into his face I saw the man who had been like a second father to me, who I had always dreamed about stripping down and having my way with. In an instant I saw camping trips, overnight weekend stays and endless Mario Kart matches eclipsed by one thing, a single hair. One of my curly brown pubes had gotten stuck in his thick black mustache. I reached down, plucked it out and held it in front of his eyes.

“What did you wish for?”

“Well, if it’s any of the usual suspects, you’re gonna get the opportunity at some point tonight.” I gave him two little pats on the side of his stubbly cheek and then with a peevish grin I gave him a little slap. “I wonder if my big, strong stud neighbor can fit both of my balls in his mouth?”

Tom opened his mouth to answer but before he could, I yanked on his hair again and this time felt the warm wetness of his mouth as he began to kiss my ballsack. Without prompting, I felt him suck on the loose, sweaty skin and the first of my egg-sized balls slid in. For a moment he suckled on just that, rolling it around in his mouth. I felt him stick his tongue out and explore the underside of my sack along the seam. The sensation of that mixed with the gentle brushing of his mustache against the base of my sack was amazing. After a moment I saw that he was struggling to suck my other ball into his mouth as well.

“Let me help.” I reached down, slowly stroking his lip and then hooked my finger inside, stretching his cheek out. With my other hand I pushed the remainder of my ballsack into Tom’s eager mouth until he looked like a chipmunk that was preparing for winter. I sighed with contentment as he struggled to roll my balls around in his mouth. With both hands on either side of his head, I stroked his dense black eyebrows with the pad of my thumb. I felt him scoot forward on the couch so he could balance himself by placing both hands on my tight, round asscheeks. As he moved his knees, I saw the glass bottle of poppers I had hid between the couch cushions reflect the dim light of the TV. Slyly I snatched it while he was distracted and palmed the bottle.

After a few minutes of Tom polishing my sack clean, I grabbed another handful of his hair and pulled him back. With an audible slurp, first one ball and and then the other slid out of his mouth. I watched transfixed as a thin, clear line of saliva connecting my nuts to his plump, pink lips grew long, drooped and then detached, leaving a trail of spittle down his chin. I couldn’t be sure if it was the weed, the booze or just years of repressed sexual tension being released but at that moment I was pretty sure that I loved Tom. And judging by the mischievous grin that split his lips, the feeling was at least partially mutual.

At this point, my cock was so hard that it was beginning to physically hurt and a thick stream of precum had begun to trickle its way down my shaft. With a smile I made a ring with my thumb and forefinger at the base (squeezing tight to make them touch) and milked the precum up my shaft, to the head of my cock, where it oozed out onto my fingers.

“Look what you’re doing to me, this is your fault you know.” I gave him a wink and he swallowed hard again.

A devilish thought crossed my mind and with one hand still full of his hair, I pulled his head back and rubbed every drop of that precum into his mustache. I made sure to coat it most thickly under his nostrils so that with every sniff he would have to smell my musk. To see his manly mustache reduced to my personal cumrag was enough to drive me crazy.

“No Tom, when I do something nice for you (like allow you to suck my cock), you don’t say ‘Umm, yeah’. You say, ‘Thank you.”

“And for tonight, cut the CJ shit. You aren’t going to address me like we’re equals.” Was I taking it too far? The looks of sheer, unadulterated lust on his face seemed to suggest no.

“I… uhhh… then what should I call you? Sir?” His face, if possible, went even pinker.

The thought of making him call me Sir or Master had crossed my mind several times but now that I heard him say it, it felt oddly… impersonal. This wasn’t some random cocksucker I had picked up off of Grindr. Strangely, a memory from several years ago bubbled up in the forefront of my mind. I had played college baseball for exactly one season and to be frank, I was never good at it. Despite my lean, athletic frame, I had terrible hand eye coordination and spent most of the time being shunted as far into the outfield as possible. The coach had also always placed me last in the lineup to bat. But despite my shoddy performance, Tom had unfailingly come to my home games to cheer me on, along with my mom and siblings. During one of those games, the scores had been nearly tied as I was called into the batting cage. And somehow, in spite of everyone’s expectations I actually managed to hit a home run. I remember how the crowd exploded in cheers and the look of sheer delight on Tom’s face as I jogged embarrassed around the field. He cheered the loudest of everyone. Over drinks that night, Tom had given me a nickname that carried me through the rest of the season (despite this freak incident never being repeated).

A smile danced across his face and he pulled me in close to where he was still kneeling on the couch. I felt his thick, rough fingers knead the taught muscle of my asscheeks as he did so. His forehead made contact with my stomach and I felt him kiss his way around my navel, drinking in my aroma.

Resting his rough, stubbled chin on my stomach he looked up into my eyes. “Well then Slugger, can I please suck your cock?”

I stroked his eyebrow again with my thumb, “Alright but only because you asked so nicely.”

Leading him by a fistful of hair, I dragged him off the couch and sat down. Spreading my legs, I patted my thighs expectantly. Crawling forward on hands and knees, Tom placed his hands on my inner thighs and marveled at the 8.5 inch beast that lay before him. Gingerly he grabbed the base with one hand and then the other, stacking his fists on top of each other. With an almost child-like giggle he realized that there was still several inches of cockmeat sticking out of his fists and then my fat, glistening cockhead. I watched in awe as Tom stuck his tongue out and licked my cock from the base, all the way up to the head. A small dribble of precum greeted him at the top and he greedily dug the tip of his tongue into my piss slit, swallowing every drop he could.

My heart thudding in my chest, I watched as Tom suckled on my cockhead. His lips wrapped around it, I felt him swirl his tongue around like he was trying to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop. While he was busy, I opened the bottle of poppers and stuck the rim of the bottle up to his nose.

In that moment, as the poppers took effect, I swear I could see the last remaining vestiges of Tom’s dominance melt away as he dove on my cock like a man possessed. Bobbing his head up and down he began swallowing my cock, several inches down the shaft. I couldn't resist a groan as it escaped my lips. At the same time, he was tugging and squeezing my ballsack with one hand and with the other he was squeezing my shaft below his hungry mouth. For a self proclaimed dom top, Tom was a natural born cock sucker. Inch after inch disappeared as he rammed my cockhead as far down his throat as he could without gagging. He only made it halfway down but hey, that’s better than most guys were able to. Plus, in spite of my girth, he made only slight use of his teeth. Never biting, he instead drew them gently over the underside of my cockhead, making me buck and squirm underneath him.

After several minutes of this blissful treatment, I couldn’t resist anymore. I placed both of my hands on the back of his head and started to forcibly shove my deeper down into his throat. I felt him slap my thigh to be let up but I threw it off.

“Tom, if I didn’t make it clear to you before, tonight you do as I say.” With each word I pushed my cock head further down his throat. “And if I say that my new whore is going to swallow my cock to the base, then that is what’s going to fucking happen. And if I feel any more teeth than you’ve already been using, rest assured what comes after this is going to be… unpleasant.” I heard Tom attempt to murmur something in response but in that moment I could neither hear nor care. With one final, vicious tug on his curly locks I felt his nose make contact with my bush. As he sat there, deepthroating my monster cock and gagging, I took advantage of the moment. Grabbing my phone, I opened the camera.

“Say cheese slut.”

Tom’s eyes flicked up from the task at hand just in time for the flash to go off. The sudden light illuminated his now red and tear streaked eyes and I realized he might actually be choking. Dropping my phone, I pulled him off suddenly and as concern came over me.

Coughing and wheezing, Tom raised a finger as he regained his composure. Wiping his mouth on the back of his hand, he looked up at me with a wild look in his eyes.

“That was so fucking hot. I cannot tell you how many fags I’ve made choke on my cock and I’ve never returned the favor. How the fuck have you been keeping this from me this entire time?”

I was a little taken aback at his response but tried to conceal my surprise, “Well it’s yours whenever you want it from now on. You would not believe how long I have dreamed about doing this with you.”

“Honestly… It’s not like I didn’t notice you either. I just didn’t know how to… uh… bring it up.”

Reaching a hand out, I cupped Toms square, masculine jaw in my hand. He crawled forward up onto the couch and pulled me close. There was a moment of intense silence as we gazed into each other's eyes before he grabbed the back of my head and pressed his lips against mine. In this moment of carnal ferocity, our first kiss felt at once passionate and gentle. I devoured him as he did me and in that moment everything felt right with the world. Bombs could have been dropping outside and I don’t think either of us would have noticed. Absent-mindedly I realized that I could still somehow taste the toothpaste he had brushed his with teeth, despite the weed and the beer. Peppermint.

Tracing my fingers down his back I whispered in his ear, “I would never share those with anyone else. I have worked too damn hard to share this moment with anyone else. Those pictures are for me and me alone. Unless of course you want me to send you a copy, which I will happily do.”

I felt the brush of his stubble against my cheek as he kissed me again, “Thank you. Also, I’ve gotta say my throat might be out of commission for the night, you kind of did a number on me.” He raised his hand to his throat and made comically exaggerated choking sounds.

I giggled as my hands traced lower and lower down his back, “Well then… I guess we’re just going to have to give your throat a break, won't we?” I felt the fine dusting of hair as my fingers moved over the thick swell of his ass cheeks, inching towards his crack.

Oh, god. This is amazing. Thank you

MrT1988

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Part Two

“What did you wish for?”

“Say cheese slut.”

Fucckkk I spilled my load reading this.

Reactions: Jonas Reiss

Jonas Reiss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love it so much. Not tryna pressure you or anything, just wanna check in if anything’s alright with you? You’ve been silent for a month. I hope everything is going well for you.

Reactions: shilderia