Connor Franta (youtuber & Author)

jordan1536

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah it's supposed to be a GIF. I can send as a video as well if that's helpful. I just know that people have to upgrade to see videos and for me that gets frustrating haha. Let me know!
I can see the GIF I just can't tell what it is capturing.

Jaey

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, i'm new here :blush: but i was wondering why no one was talking about the fact that Con said at the end of his new vid that he's currently in love. I'm really happy for him & a bit nosy too i must admit :eyes: Do y'all saw that ?

Nathan Lane

Superior Member
Media
Hi, i'm new here :blush: but i was wondering why no one was talking about the fact that Con said at the end of his new vid that he's currently in love. I'm really happy for him & a bit nosy too i must admit :eyes: Do y'all saw that ?
I didn't catch that!! What did he say exactly?

I wonder who his new bf is!

Reactions: traceyvaughn

Malefeettimes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't hear it the first time. I had to rewatch it when my friends told me about it. I wonder who the bf is too. I went on a hard IG search last night for people he follows and there were no public files I could find that matched my formula of Pics of Argentina + Tags of Connor + family members following = potential bf. There were only a handful of private accounts. It could be any one of those.