Connor Franta (youtuber & Author)

Quiet Quest

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is so cute but also so boring. Wish he made more interesting videos.

Tell me about it. Like his most recent one where he cleans out his closet? I wish we'd at least got a glimpse of whether he's barefoot or not.

Still really cute tho...

connorgt.jpg
connorgym.jpg
connortopless.PNG

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he could really step his pussy up and make some good content. he knows very well what people want. it's gay stuff and seeing him with as less clothing as possible. but he's too busy thinking about his next business venture to bother with it.
he could have at least shown his underwear collection while tidying up his closet, but i have a feeling even that is boring, since he wouldn't be wearing them

Reactions: Lewis85858585

Quiet Quest

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he could really step his pussy up and make some good content. he knows very well what people want. it's gay stuff and seeing him with as less clothing as possible. but he's too busy thinking about his next business venture to bother with it.
he could have at least shown his underwear collection while tidying up his closet, but i have a feeling even that is boring, since he wouldn't be wearing them

I'm not sure we have pics of him in anything more provocative than the Calvin Klein shoot further up the thread - and Andrew Christians they ain't.
connorrentboy.jpg