Collin joseph- canadian hottie

Smallrelics

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wtf.... I have literally NEVER noticed...

Dude his followers might be fake lol Oh he just posted his dog's bday pic stories and his hairline was looking a little rough so I thought... wasn't it way better before/couple years ago... and I noticed it: how are all his recent pics at ~2k likes, 20-90comments.. if that.... he has 916k Followers?
Screenshot_20240421_012440_Instagram.jpg

He was at 5k+, 10k+ likes 2+ years ago(lots more thirst traps when he was dating)... what happened? He is going to loose it all if he doesn't fluf it up like he used to. I never thought about it but it is sad if he fakes any of it... imagine something had like 45likes in days... he would then HAVE TO buy likes... yikes

I think he might marry this girl and maybe in a couple years when they are secure... he might try and post thirst traps again? I don't get it... I think I saw her page before and she posts like she is a Maxim model? So why can't he? I mean I'd imagine if I was her family I would feel weird about seeing my new son-in-law's dick print posted constantly...

LIE317

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wtf.... I have literally NEVER noticed...

Dude his followers might be fake lol Oh he just posted his dog's bday pic stories and his hairline was looking a little rough so I thought... wasn't it way better before/couple years ago... and I noticed it: how are all his recent pics at ~2k likes, 20-90comments.. if that.... he has 916k Followers?
View attachment 128962751

He was at 5k+, 10k+ likes 2+ years ago(lots more thirst traps when he was dating)... what happened? He is going to loose it all if he doesn't fluf it up like he used to. I never thought about it but it is sad if he fakes any of it... imagine something had like 45likes in days... he would then HAVE TO buy likes... yikes

I think he might marry this girl and maybe in a couple years when they are secure... he might try and post thirst traps again? I don't get it... I think I saw her page before and she posts like she is a Maxim model? So why can't he? I mean I'd imagine if I was her family I would feel weird about seeing my new son-in-law's dick print posted constantly...
If ever they get married, he'd be happy for a little while then he'd miss the attention then he'd post again and might open an OF. I've seen this happen over and over with these mfers. Then he'd try to pass it off like he needed the money. No. You just miss the attention XD lol