Media
Sexuality
Unsure

ry1457

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You would have to catfish him or get some really hot girl to do it. He’s successful at his job so I don’t think he will
Yeah I think he knows there’s hundreds out there who are dying to see him completely naked, so he’s probably weary to never send nudes to someone he doesn’t know 100%, so I think trying to catfish him would never work. But he did say on a q&a one time that he has sent nudes and anybody who says they haven’t is a liar, so at one point he’s shown the goods, they just never leaked.

Beans1015

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I think he knows there’s hundreds out there who are dying to see him completely naked, so he’s probably weary to never send nudes to someone he doesn’t know 100%, so I think trying to catfish him would never work. But he did say on a q&a one time that he has sent nudes and anybody who says they haven’t is a liar, so at one point he’s shown the goods, they just never leaked.
He tends to like hot blonde women. I think if you got a really hot girl to FaceTime him he might show something. I tried to catfish him once and got close to it but he wanted to FaceTime ‍♂️ ruined my plan ‍♂️ you’ll need a hot best friend that’s willing to take one for the team lol.

Reactions: Derek4more

ry1457

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He tends to like hot blonde women. I think if you got a really hot girl to FaceTime him he might show something. I tried to catfish him once and got close to it but he wanted to FaceTime ‍♂️ ruined my plan ‍♂️ you’ll need a hot best friend that’s willing to take one for the team lol.
What was it like getting closer than any of us ever will?

• Haha
Reactions: Anguia10

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Urgh, you...

• Haha
Reactions: Anguia10