Cody saintgnue

arse_admirer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean... it could mean something

Cody Saintgnue also had that weird incident in Las Vegas where he was "mistaken" for someone who would like to hook up with a guy was a bit suspicious and got beaten up (i.e. tried to extort too much money from his sugar daddy). And was only supposed to be in one episode of Teen Wolf but got made a recurring character because Jeff Davis liked him - he use to party with Jeff Davis a lot too. Yeah, I think it means something.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local...aims-contested-nightclub-bill-led-to-assault/

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty the majority guys on teen wolf got their roles by sleeping with that creepy guy
Idk about that lol. Maybe the the people from seasons 4 and beyond except Sprayberry and Cody’s C. But the original actors Posey( you never know for sure) Dylan, Hoechlin, Keanu and Colton I don’t think so lol. At least I’d hope not.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's spoken about his heavy lidded eyes before. I don't remember the wording exactly, but it's a form of birth defect. Yes, he looks stoned all the time, and he may BE stoned all the time, but the two issues are separate :p
I think it was because of his mom and drugs. One of the reasons he was adopted. But I find that he still looks good and has pouty lips and I love it.

Twin80

Legendary Member
Media
Idk about that lol. Maybe the the people from seasons 4 and beyond except Sprayberry and Cody’s C. But the original actors Posey( you never know for sure) Dylan, Hoechlin, Keanu and Colton I don’t think so lol. At least I’d hope not.
If anyone slept with Jeff to “stay on/get discovered on the show”,I would bet it would’ve been Cody. They just seemed REALLY close on social media..and just as a bonus round,I think Colton and Ian bogey hooked up,behind the scenes...same thing,they seemed TOO close on social media.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone slept with Jeff to “stay on/get discovered on the show”,I would bet it would’ve been Cody. They just seemed REALLY close on social media..and just as a bonus round,I think Colton and Ian bogey hooked up,behind the scenes...same thing,they seemed TOO close on social media.
I can see that. I could totally see that. Do whatever it takes to keep some form of relevance. Sometimes you got to do what it takes. As for Ian and Colton? I don’t know. I mean I guess I can see a romantic relationship between the two of them. Or even a really good friendship.