Cody christian

James111

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is like, everyone here send nudes sometime, but he was betrayed only for his career. I always think that maybe we should just disappear the "leak" media on this site at least, for him.

Reactions: Agent Zuckerguss

paintact

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You think the leaking of his nude video caused him depression?...

I doubt it. That was years before the issues he seems to have been dealing with the past year or so. After a short while, he bounced back after the leak, and was his usual self.

My guess is the recent psychological issues are due to something else - more recent, more private.
They also seemed to be timed around the breakup of his last girlfriend, who he was with for quite a long time.

paintact

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. He pretty much disappeared from all social media for a long time.

Not quite. He stopped for a short bit after the leak, and then came back. He used it a lot around the first couple years of All American, as well as showing his fitness journey, and his move into music/rapping.
I believe the long social media hiatus came after that, around the time it kind of became clear he was no longer with his longtime girlfriend.

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I doubt it. That was years before the issues he seems to have been dealing with the past year or so. After a short while, he bounced back after the leak, and was his usual self.

My guess is the recent psychological issues are due to something else - more recent, more private.
They also seemed to be timed around the breakup of his last girlfriend, who he was with for quite a long time.
So... A really bad nasty break up, jeez. Poor Cody.

Eli Hale

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why his pants are unbuttoned is beyond me, but oh well. There's only one thing to do in that case. *gets on my knees*
for quick access to that huge thick fat ass and
motorboat-shaking-head.gif