Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the evidence would suggest that males reach the peak of their sexual libido around 35 years old. There after it is all downhill. What puzzles me though is why secondary characteristics change, such as more facial hair as you get older.

Sks1089

Loved Member
Media
Martinsville City (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was on Reddit a while back and chatted with this guy who said he received major growth during his late college years. He stated he knew he was growing because his underwear started feeling tighter often and he had to start sleeping naked for comfortability. He also stated that he used to only wear sweatpants and eventually gave up trying to hide it. He then said it was mainly his soft size that grew a ton, while his hard size grew a little. Has anyone else had this happen to them or is this a rare case?
I know this is an old thread bye I’m gonna respond anyway. I’m 22 abs currently still growing. I think it’s because I hit my first growth spurt late into puberty. By the time I was 18 I was 7 inches. I then would get some more girth and my balls grew. Around 20 I hit another growth spurt and reached & inches. As of recently I didn’t really notice I was growing until someone pointed it out to me. I’ve learned that I’m toning through a period of growth when my sex drive goes crazy. This time around I ended up being able to shoot big loads which is taking time to get used to. Overall, I’m very anxious about how much it’ll grow because it could be major growth or very little

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know this is an old thread bye I’m gonna respond anyway. I’m 22 abs currently still growing. I think it’s because I hit my first growth spurt late into puberty. By the time I was 18 I was 7 inches. I then would get some more girth and my balls grew. Around 20 I hit another growth spurt and reached & inches. As of recently I didn’t really notice I was growing until someone pointed it out to me. I’ve learned that I’m toning through a period of growth when my sex drive goes crazy. This time around I ended up being able to shoot big loads which is taking time to get used to. Overall, I’m very anxious about how much it’ll grow because it could be major growth or very little
Feel lucky that you are still growing. I never grew after my initial spurt and although I was almost 6' early on my cock stayed at 5"