City of London Lads Meet Up

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A while ago I was trying to organise a meetup for City workers over pints but the pandemic happened so I thought I'd try again. Just posting to see if there's any interest in a group meet in a bar somewhere around Liverpool Street.

twfarrell

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I work very close, could be interested. But what if it turns out we all know each other and are from the same office. I'd have thought a lot of us are married, closeted, partnered etc so wouldn't want being exposed. It could be a very awkward drink.

rihrihroman

Superior Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don’t work in the city but can easily reach it after work. What sort of things did you have in mind?

Just a few drinks and a chat, nothing too exciting. Of course if anybody wants to go off after and do something that's their choice.

I work very close, could be interested. But what if it turns out we all know each other and are from the same office. I'd have thought a lot of us are married, closeted, partnered etc so wouldn't want being exposed. It could be a very awkward drink.

Could be the start of a great friendship since you've got something in common already. It's always a risk you'll have to take though.

It's possible I could be tempted - although I'm not out and married, so can be difficult. Will keep an eye on this thread ;)

Would be very discreet, to anyone else it'd just be a group of guys meeting up and having a drink.