Chris Bayton

Anthony8018

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His content is getting boring now to me I messaged him for costome requests and he turned down cause he said he only likes to jerk and fuck but my request was more tame then him doing the dildo vids he does think I’m gonna let my subscriber expire I’ll check back every could months

Gabriel52562233

Cherished Member
Media
Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Pernambuco,Brazil
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His content is getting boring now to me I messaged him for costome requests and he turned down cause he said he only likes to jerk and fuck but my request was more tame then him doing the dildo vids he does think I’m gonna let my subscriber expire I’ll check back every could months
Posta os conteúdos privados dele!

Singingjack93

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love his content on X and i’m curious on subscribing in his OF. Can anyone tell me if he actually moans in his OF vids? Thanks!
He actually doesn’t, which is bizarre. It would make it so much hotter lol. But i highly recommend his OF. I don’t usually like straight ones but it’s hot

choriza_bae69

Legendary Member
Media
He actually doesn’t, which is bizarre. It would make it so much hotter lol. But i highly recommend his OF. I don’t usually like straight ones but it’s hot
Bummer. He’s definitely hot but it wouldn’t work for me if he doesn’t moan at all LOL