Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

drjuicybaby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn’t even know he had a drinking problem.
Back when I followed him he was trying to be taken seriously as a model , but only nude modeling is what he seemed to find. Then he started his of, then had a hard time accepting himself, then he came out as bi then gay, I guess . And I’m not sure why he just fell out of my radar.

I’m guessing he closed down insta and OF or something
He's definitely troubled. I'm not sure if it's substance abuse or mental issues. He's posting on IG how he spent 30k on self-improvement cults and has no money left. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be back on OF soon. He's not the kind who can hold on to a job.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's definitely troubled. I'm not sure if it's substance abuse or mental issues. He's posting on IG how he spent 30k on self-improvement cults and has no money left. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be back on OF soon. He's not the kind who can hold on to a job.
Oh shit, is that what that Breakthrough (might be called something else) program he went through charged him?

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh shit, is that what that Breakthrough (might be called something else) program he went through charged him?
Never mind, I see what you mean.

William C. Reis on Instagram: "January 2023 I had $35,000 to my name. And I was at a crossroads of what to do with my life.. 1. Do I spend all of it on mentors & learn a high paying skillset or 2. Do I just save it and get a typical 9-5. We went with number 1 Today we are almost at zero. Here’s how I spent my money: $4,000 on @landmarkforum which were powerful personal In person and online 3 days seminars. I think everyone should at least take there first seminar called the landmark forum. $4,000 on @danlok which was more of a mindset course than sales IMO. $3,000 on @closercartel which open my eyes to this secret corner of the internet and brought me too.. $17,000+ on @billwalshofficial which is changing my life in so many ways. $7,000 on food and travel. Been living with my parents and I’ve been taking care of my grandmother for the past 11 months to pay my rent. Wake her up in the morning, change her diaper, and feed her breakfast and then put her to bed at night. What did I get … a building skillset that I can use for the rest of my life. Follow for the journey Would you have bet on yourself or saved it ?"

In another post he said his older brother is a successful PE guy, so William has family to bail him out. Bet he won’t let go of $35k so quickly again, but he’ll always have that family safety net if he wants it.

Also, what the fuck, he shoulda used the $35k to heal/treat that damn mold issue so he can eat normally!!

ensabah2

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's clearly an ad for those other grifters. Even a braindead addict wouldn't be that desperate.

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think his family is wealthy /middle class. Their father seem prominent in academia

Reactions: AgHarley

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ugh msm

Reactions: Phil McCrackin

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well... He has an aura of a desperate, lost person. Everything he shares on ig is alarming. What the heck even is "sales" in that context?
I swear!

Being part of the Queer community comes with a starter pack of a different assortment of mental health issues for everyone.

Reactions: Genjinokimi

Phil McCrackin

Superior Member
Media
I swear!

Being part of the Queer community comes with a starter pack of a different assortment of mental health issues for everyone.
If people weren't so afraid of admitting to themselves their queerness maybe they wouldn't struggle so much with the other aspects of their identity.

Odyssey Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Out of nowhere he popped up on my Tiktok feed with unassuming self help type content. He appears to be happy while living with a relative.

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If people weren't so afraid of admitting to themselves their queerness maybe they wouldn't struggle so much with the other aspects of their identity.
That's being reductive. People are afraid because the society they were born into (friends and family included) teach them queerness is wrong. In some cases, relatives and friends might passively condone violence against queer people by lack of reaction to news upon our mistreatment, torture, and deaths around the world.

Reactions: luizleon

Phil McCrackin

Superior Member
Media
That's being reductive. People are afraid because the society they were born into (friends and family included) teach them queerness is wrong. In some cases, relatives and friends might passively condone violence against queer people by lack of reaction to news upon our mistreatment, torture, and deaths around the world.
That was my point.

drjuicybaby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah the mold thing... i dont think it's real either. He said he has "Marcons" and it causes "leaky gut" which is something that's very pseudoscience-y. I did a quick search on Marcons and it seems to be pseudoscience as well. He spent way too much time with those fraud-y health influencers who mainly use pseudoscience stuff to fearmonger and it must have caught up to him. He really is the prime victim for MLM/anything cult-like LMAO
His physique has declined sooo much due to his malnutrition diet from these pseudoscience advices. His hair's falling out and he's thinning to the bones. He literally looks like a junkie in his latest reel. It's very sad.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah the mold thing... i dont think it's real either. He said he has "Marcons" and it causes "leaky gut" which is something that's very pseudoscience-y. I did a quick search on Marcons and it seems to be pseudoscience as well. He spent way too much time with those fraud-y health influencers who mainly use pseudoscience stuff to fearmonger and it must have caught up to him. He really is the prime victim for MLM/anything cult-like LMAO
His physique has declined sooo much due to his malnutrition diet from these pseudoscience advices. His hair's falling out and he's thinning to the bones. He literally looks like a junkie in his latest reel. It's very sad.
Glad you also see something funky going on. Even if he did have a “paleo” diet or whatever other fad, he is so much less muscular now. He actually used to be more mesomorphic/thicker body. And his poor hair, that has to be THE worst and he started having that while he was still doing his OF. Whenever I see his old pics and videos with hair, I think to myself, rather than having spent $20k on bogus programs, he should have done a hair transplant. That would have cured his depression.

IMG_3187.jpeg