Chaz Dylanger

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had totally forgotten about this guy until today he appeared on my insta feed looking completely different.

I tried to look him up again and he deleted his insta content except for 3 pics or so? Did he change accounts ?? Also apparently he’s no longer doing OF.

What’s his deal now? He seemed good in the snow eating cereal.
I remember when I first started following him, he had a very hard time accepting his sexuality and such.

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had totally forgotten about this guy until today he appeared on my insta feed looking completely different.

I tried to look him up again and he deleted his insta content except for 3 pics or so? Did he change accounts ?? Also apparently he’s no longer doing OF.

I remember when I first started following him, he had a very hard time accepting his sexuality and such.
Sobered up

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sobered up
Well if sobriety brought out all that weird behavior, maybe he was medicating for a good reason.

That, and he lost all his hair. He was thinning for sure, but went extreme and shaved it all off which gives him a sickly look, IMO.

Dantdanielson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Can you link his insta, can't seem to find it

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sobered up
I didn’t even know he had a drinking problem.
Back when I followed him he was trying to be taken seriously as a model , but only nude modeling is what he seemed to find. Then he started his of, then had a hard time accepting himself, then he came out as bi then gay, I guess . And I’m not sure why he just fell out of my radar.

I’m guessing he closed down insta and OF or something

Reactions: jbf78

Orouchimaru

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Back when I followed him he was trying to be taken seriously as a model , but only nude modeling is what he seemed to find. Then he started his of, then had a hard time accepting himself, then he came out as bi then gay, I guess . And I’m not sure why he just fell out of my radar.

he stil does insta but he change his name quite often...

Reactions: jbf78 and AgHarley

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Don't forget the part when he said he wasn't interested in men at all at the end. That... Definitely happened....