Chaz Dylanger

vladsond

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad you also see something funky going on. Even if he did have a “paleo” diet or whatever other fad, he is so much less muscular now. He actually used to be more mesomorphic/thicker body. And his poor hair, that has to be THE worst and he started having that while he was still doing his OF. Whenever I see his old pics and videos with hair, I think to myself, rather than having spent $20k on bogus programs, he should have done a hair transplant. That would have cured his depression.

View attachment 128222471
he looks nice anyways

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He seems very lost in what to do with his life. It’s pretty sad to see. He should just take some classes at a community college and figure out what he likes.
I’m with you. He should turn to education. I get the feeling that he’s only HS educated. How he got into fashion modeling is a story I’d like to know.

Reactions: Genjinokimi

hardandy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Glad you also see something funky going on. Even if he did have a “paleo” diet or whatever other fad, he is so much less muscular now. He actually used to be more mesomorphic/thicker body. And his poor hair, that has to be THE worst and he started having that while he was still doing his OF. Whenever I see his old pics and videos with hair, I think to myself, rather than having spent $20k on bogus programs, he should have done a hair transplant. That would have cured his depression.

View attachment 128222471

I don't care about his baldness, bald guys can be hot and sexy anyway, but his body really is in bad shape, sort of "flabby skinny"...

Reactions: Genjinokimi

NO451

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m with you. He should turn to education. I get the feeling that he’s only HS educated. How he got into fashion modeling is a story I’d like to know.
he's not really a model. The person who signed him isn't that great at finding talent. it's okay to start over in life and find what you really want to do. i hope he knows that because what is going on now is weird