Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big Men with Micro XXX :(
Anyone his size and bulk is going to look short changed . He's actually not. It was a bad photo angle. I loved seeing him with Christian Power but you do get a better sense of how tough it is to move that much body around when bonking.

Reactions: Nomdean

masc4thanos

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The size queens are so annoying. There are hundreds of guys out there in the biz with monster-sized dicks (Chase's isn't even small, he's just a massive man so it looks disproportionate). If you're not attracted to him, go to a thread about someone that you do find attractive.

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
....Kids, can we get back to the CABOOSE, please!??? ......: unamused: ..... we may not get the 'nudes', but he DOES give the RUMP.......remember!?? :kissing:
Yup - that ass is beyond words. It’s spectacular - no, it’s Asstacular. Anyone who’s had the opportunity to plunge and penetrate that should be thanking the gay gods for looking down kindly on them.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No shade, but you can see it. Age and gear cycles do tend to change things a bit...
@bleuboy I think a lot more has to do with the sheer bulk on the frame. Yes, some very angular young faces go round with age, but if Chase was now anywhere near the lean muscled mass of his younger days I think you recognize him right away. He is just plain bulked, breathtakingly so, so it's normal to see more fullness in the face too.

Reactions: bleuboy

Wendover

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@bleuboy I think a lot more has to do with the sheer bulk on the frame. Yes, some very angular young faces go round with age, but if Chase was now anywhere near the lean muscled mass of his younger days I think you recognize him right away. He is just plain bulked, breathtakingly so, so it's normal to see more fullness in the face too.
He’s getting quite lean now as he has an upcoming bodybuilding show in about a month. You can see it in his body and face. He’s all smooth now too. He looks fuck’n fantastic.

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s getting quite lean now as he has an upcoming bodybuilding show in about a month. You can see it in his body and face. He’s all smooth now too. He looks fuck’n fantastic.
Chase in his birthday suit a week ago. I'd LOVE to me(a)t him now! Wonder if he'll be at Market Days 2024..

Attachments