Chase carlson nudes

TonyM96

Experimental Member
Media
Chase is young let's give him a break..he definitely knows what he wants but he is still finding himself within the gay world I mean Doug was his first real relationship with a guy
So I guess that having an Onlyfans is his way to be in an open relationship and get all the huge dicks he wants, without having to say that he is in an open relationship.

I hope that his BF realizes this.

Reactions: CowboyTop8

CowboyTop8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I bet his BF is well aware of this arrangement.
Yeah I think he consults with him about everything which is good to know broke my heart to know he cheated on Doug and knows he's not worthy of his forgiveness so there is some growth in that area for him

TonyM96

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah I think he consults with him about everything which is good to know broke my heart to know he cheated on Doug and knows he's not worthy of his forgiveness so there is some growth in that area for him
This seems spontaneous so I doubt it was consulted.

Chase is a bottom, but not his boyfriend’s bottom. He’s not a submissive one, more like an aggressive bottom.

TonyM96

Experimental Member
Media
Chase will do to this guy what he did to Doug,

It is only a matter of time. He is already chasing after other people publicly online. That means there is already no respect.

Chase should not be in a relationship with anyone.

chase_carlson12

Sexy Member
Media

It is only a matter of time. He is already chasing after other people publicly online. That means there is already no respect.

lol wow…why are you so obsessed with me? You are 100000% wrong in everything you’re saying. Get a life.

CowboyTop8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

No he won't and he deserves love we all do

Reactions: D Haas

cuchelo1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice but did anyone else notice Chase was literally begging Jason for his dick in YouTube?

Wonder if his BF is ok with it. Must be a bit embarrassing.
lol... for anyone who hasn't seen the interview, this was the exchange:

Jason (reading questions from the public): "A bunch of people want us to collab."
Chase: "Yeah, I'd be down for that."

Later, Jason ends the interview asking the same 2 questions he asks everyone- if you could only fuck in 2 positions what would they be and what advice would you give your younger self, and Chase talks abt his favorite sex position and says smt like, "If we collab, do it like this."

That was it. It's honestly disturbing that you would frame it like Chase is "begging" for Jason's dick.

Also, later Jason asks if Chase would collab with Rocco Steele and Chase says his bf is friends with Rocco and has been trying to set smt up, so I don't think his bf would be upset with Chase saying he's down to *work* with Jason.

Lastly, and I cannot stress this enough: I just subbed to Chase's OnlyFans and it is SOOOOOOOOOO good. I highly recommend it for those who are serious fans and not just coming here to stir the pot for attention. That's all.

CowboyTop8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
lol... for anyone who hasn't seen the interview, this was the exchange:

Jason (reading questions from the public): "A bunch of people want us to collab."
Chase: "Yeah, I'd be down for that."

Later, Jason ends the interview asking the same 2 questions he asks everyone- if you could only fuck in 2 positions what would they be and what advice would you give your younger self, and Chase talks abt his favorite sex position and says smt like, "If we collab, do it like this."

That was it. It's honestly disturbing that you would frame it like Chase is "begging" for Jason's dick.

Also, later Jason asks if Chase would collab with Rocco Steele and Chase says his bf is friends with Rocco and has been trying to set smt up, so I don't think his bf would be upset with Chase saying he's down to *work* with Jason.

Lastly, and I cannot stress this enough: I just subbed to Chase's OnlyFans and it is SOOOOOOOOOO good. I highly recommend it for those who are serious fans and not just coming here to stir the pot for attention. That's all.
Yeah Chase actually replied to that guy and told him to get a life and I couldn't agree more like who the fck are you to tell me about my own life that you're obviously obsessed with

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shout out to (Mr) @chase_carlson12 for all the right moves in your new ad for Mistr! Making us all really hungry for your work on OF!

(PS painful to read all the idle gossip here. I guess it goes with the territory, but thank you staying dignified and graceful about it all. You do you.)
VID_435651206_053001_088.mp4

rs7079

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shout out to Chase for all the right moves in your new ad for Mistr!

...must admit, I saw this on his IG page (after the Jason Interview), and... for a 6'5", 300+ Man, those were some slick, juicy MOVES....a surprising amount of good HIP action, too....I'm impressed, 'Mistr' ....:D ...