Celebs YOU saw naked...

Braunlow

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
What were their dicks like?
NPH - nice size, circumcised, beautifully sculpted blond pubes. His ass was very impressive - tight, hairless and on stage for all to see for about 5 minutes.

Josh - he ran across the stage so fast it was difficult to see. Also circumcised and smaller than NPH and sitting in a thick bush of black pubes.

teensmokerghost

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...and , Jesse on stage in all his glory. My friend and his husband saw the production on Broadway, not knowing that he was going to be naked. When they got back, his penis was all they talked about.

Jesse ... on 'Take Me Out' Broadway nude leak - ThisVid.com
holy crap. they must have done some primping or fluffing or whatever they call it before this scene. Otherwise that's an enormous soft penis. Wouldn't have guessed!

Damien Volur

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I visited a friend in California recently (bout a year ago) I was at a gym with my friend. Anyway, lo and behold my idol David Boreanaz was there. man is he working hard to stay in shape at his age! He is looking hotter then EVER!

Anyway, I was showering, and as I was undressing to go shower (my friend made me shower there, I wouldn't have cause I hate public showers, too easy to get a hard on... but he wanted to save as much water in his water bill as possible) So anyway I undressed to shower and David walked in and he was on the far end of the same isle as me. I slow down and I'm pretty sure he noticed because he paused too.. or maybe he was grabbing his cell out of his bag. Anyway he continued undressing and so did I and let me just say: holy fuck is he huge! He isn't that hairy (I suspect he shaves) but he is easy five or six inches flaccid.

I got my glance and wanted to shower in peace before I got a hard on and so I did. I showered then about a minute later he enters the shower in the corner on the same side as I. Man he has the best ass I have EVER seen, firm and all. Well by this time I can see him fully nude and well, I am pretty sure he don't care about showing it off. This man is huge.... not extremely thick though but fairly thick, it fit his size. Well I am getting hard and it's all a bit obvious as I begin to grow. I rush out of the shower after I finished washing my hair and briefly scrub my body. When I was drying off David came back to his locker, looked at me and smiled. He took off his towel purposely and I got a nice good look at his cock. I got the feeling he didn't mind me admitting him, in fact I think he knew. By that time I just kept looking his his direction. Unless I am mistaken He was getting semi. His dick was poking out a bit more at first and looked like about 7 inches and he wasn't even half semi. I can only image what that thing grows to.

Well, I dressed slowly and walked out. David just smiled at me when I walked by him, purposely still drying off (took him forever to dry off!)

I seriously don't understand why the guy don't pose nude while he is so fucking hott at his age. Sadly, I didn't see him again. Oh well...
I'm trying to justify this post, but after seeing the leaked video of him this just has to be a completely made up story.... six inches soft... alright sis

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Idk who this is?

Me neither; I’m assuming he means Matt Bomer but Bomer, Manganiello and Adam Rodriguez were already well-known TV stars before Magic Mike. Unless he meant one of the sequels.

BodyworksHBG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to that same gym downtown and he always walked around and was comfortable being naked. He was adorable and hairy. Not that big but cute as can be back in the day.
I saw a lot of mid-90’s Capitol Hill politicos after playing Squash.

Stephanoupoulos was cute, very hairy, and sexy. He was one of a few I saw that went from little (buried mushroom) & limp when just off the courts to more impressive when chubbed up (never hard). Also often saw C-SPAN anchor Steve Scully - cut with a big helmet as well as ruggedly sexy congressman Dan Hamburg - cut, girth & hefty from NorCal.

I saw a few of the senior Senators pretty regularly. I know it’s not most of your style but three of them would play every week around when I worked out: John Chafee (RI), Bob Packwood (OR) [yes that Asshole], and Mark Hatfield (OR). They were all pretty old but committed to working out. Chafee had some of the biggest low hanging balls I’ve ever seen. Packwood had a very nice long foreskin, and Hatfield was still pretty damn sexy at 73 - he did stiff up to kinda average cut a couple of times that I saw.

Reactions: tex466 and dbd1830