ssstwitter.com_1704439470206.mp4

ssstwitter.com_1704439303314.mp4

seanmaster

TheKasba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
because being gay and (to a lesser extent) trawling websites to look for images of naked men is, when you zoom out, a little aberrant. obviously we don't view it that way, but it's a strange cognitive dissonance to on one hand go "i know there are groups of people, some very powerful, who hate me and want me dead for being gay even though i'm not hurting them" and at the same time go "but this subset of people with harmless proclivities that don't affect me are wrong and i should shame them."

it's hypocritical and reveals to me a lack of empathy and self-awareness. it's like, go anywhere else on the internet if it's not your thing, close the tab, read a book. i just don't understand the thought process
Wow. You sure do talk a lot of bullshit. How about answering the question.

MikeSandell1268

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get in my Skype DMS for flex shows of a true young stud
live:.cid.f21409c0730321ab
does anyone have videos of this alpha? I know he sends it privately when his subs make tributes. And during the live he said there was either fcking, blowjobs or flexing videos.

TheKasba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are there any groups where paypigs expose their cash masters?
I don't think exposing anyone in this industry is cool, cash master or otherwise. It's a business like anything else and exposing them could cause massive backlash in their lives. If they're hurting people or scamming people out of money, then that's different. But "exposing" them would be no different than the way gays were being outed years ago to humiliate them.

Reactions: WisteriaDay

237KiloS11

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
May I present you: @ServeKingJ on Twitter. I think he deserves more hype!

Saw him on Twitter yesterday and he is so hot Lol. Such a good face. Go and support him guys!!
Does anyone have any more on this stud? Just came across his twitter recently

Reactions: knfiwow

Tezna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ultimately I don't know why you would invest so much money into a findom master, I mean why pay so much when he won't even fuck you?

It would be much cheaper and actively submissive to just pay some Alpha guys to come fuck you.

Reactions: bodegacat

shabam21

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are a few remaining video clips of this (once) young alpha which name him as "Master Matt". The moniker Matt is so generic and I haven't been able to track down this particular Matt to find more videos of him other than a few short clips of foot domination videos. Does anyone know anything about him? I assume the sample videos below are from about 10 years ago and that he's no longer doing this kind of sex work. His niche might have been more fetish videos than today's more popular 'cash master' videos. He has a handsome face, was at the time lean and ripped, had a great voice (deep, masculine, thuggish), and a very believable and domineering attitude. He was perfection at his peak of sexual charisma and now his video legacy is one of my Holy Grails.
I think he might have made a lot of foot videos but this facesitting video gives me hope that there might be some videos of him showing cock or at least full nudity which is exactly what I'm hoping to find.
Can anyone help me? If anyone has more of him, would you be able to share it here? Thanks in advance
View attachment 119784501

View attachment 119784911

View attachment 119785601
so, i actually have spoken with the guy who runs the site, cujf. he told me that, unfortunately, matt died due to an OD. he said that dude was really fun to be around. sorry for the news :c

• Wow
Reactions: Mike-42 and Eroxica

Eroxica

Mythical Member
Media
so, i actually have spoken with the guy who runs the site, cujf. he told me that, unfortunately, matt died due to an OD. he said that dude was really fun to be around. sorry for the news :c
OMG. That's so sad and sadly, much too common. (Fentanyl-laced drugs?) He was such a beauty. May he rest in peace.

Tezna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight