Cash Master/alpha Thread

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anyone remember when Alphas were actually Alphas? There was a time when Alphas had massive biceps, big bulging pecs and a swagger about them. It seems everyone is shoving their foot in front of a camera and calling themselves a master these days. After only five minutes of skimming through twitter/X you can see that they're all just in it for a quick payday. None of it is real anymore. The scene has become over saturated with a bunch of twins pretending to be bosses.
I agree that the scene is overexposed nowadays. But for me it is a psychological game between the cashmast and me where the power shift is not based on physical strength (being big and strong myself). For me, a twink with a very big cock who "enslaves" me by playing his role is the sexiest thing there is.

TheKasba

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that the scene is overexposed nowadays. But for me it is a psychological game between the cashmast and me where the power shift is not based on physical strength (being big and strong myself). For me, a twink with a very big cock who "enslaves" me by playing his role is the sexiest thing there is.
I get that. A very big cock can be just as alpha as a jacked body. Both can be seen as being "better" or "above" everyone else. But these guys are just total randos.

Reactions: bodegacat

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I get that. A very big cock can be just as alpha as a jacked body. Both can be seen as being "better" or "above" everyone else. But these guys are just total randos.
And the psychological part is what all those bad ones doesn't master. It's an art form few master, but the few who do become all the more powerful.
Love it!

Gutpunchboy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny you should say this, back in the day I knew this boi swear he wasn't more than 5'6-5'7 don't think the terms Cashmaster or Findom existed but he dom'd in realtime and financially controlled all these guys.

AFINDM.png

I was with him once when he said he had to "collect" would take about an Hr, sat at 59th St at start of Central Park by the fountain I sat across n watched 3 different dudes walk up and hand him his cash and all three were these BIG guys, one looked like a linebacker. They didn't speak or sit, just handed it to him and he pointed for them to go. (one he sort of kicked away) Was ALL new to me. And surprising.

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Funny you should say this, back in the day I knew this boi swear he wasn't more than 5'6-5'7 don't think the terms Cashmaster or Findom existed but he dom'd in realtime and financially controlled all these guys.

View attachment 130319501

I was with him once when he said he had to "collect" would take about an Hr, sat at 59th St at start of Central Park by the fountain I sat across n watched 3 different dudes walk up and hand him his cash and all three were these BIG guys, one looked like a linebacker. They didn't speak or sit, just handed it to him and he pointed for them to go. (one he sort of kicked away) Was ALL new to me. And surprising.
Sounds like he did master the art of findom,,,